Dove  Clinical Protection Energizing Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid 1.7 Oz Box

Dove  Clinical Protection Energizing Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid 1.7 Oz Box
Dove Clinical Protection Energizing Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid 1.7 Oz Box
  • "It works great and I can apply every couple of days." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and keeps me fresh all day long." in 1 review
  • "I like that it didn't leave white marks on my clothing and I loved the light clean scent." in 1 review
  • "I always plan to try something new but end up reaching and repurchasing this product." in 1 review
Karrianne M.
I LOVE this deodorant!! My underarms are very sensitive, especially after shaving, and this deodorant has never caused any irritations. Plus, I can go all day without fear of odor. Best I've ever tried!
Suzette D.
Flippin, AR
This is the best deodorant I have ever bought. It's very pricey but works great! I ran a 5k marathon and this lasted the whole time! Highly recommend this!
Blair C.
Great deodorant! Smells great, no messy residue! Lasts all day! Dove is a very reliable brand!
Sarah R.
Gilbert , AZ
I do love this deodorant. My only gripe is its so much more expensive because of it being clinical strength. I do find it help keep my sweat low.
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great coverage and long lasting. Keeps you fresh all day and don't need to reapply. They come in a variety of great scents.
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this deodorant. It smells great and keeps me fresh all day long. Highly recommended.
Allie L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this stuff!!! Regular deodorant never works but this works like a charm
Courtney C.
Manchester , KY
This is a great deodorant like everything else by Dove. But it's nothing special to me
Jenny Flo S.
I typically use this in the summer when I need more moisture control. It works great and I can apply every couple of days. I still use my regular deodorant along with this. The only problem I have is that I forget to put it on the night before.
Sarah W.
Bethlehem, PA
This Anti-Perspirant is a must have for me personally. I like that it didn't leave white marks on my clothing and I loved the light clean scent. It wasn't overpowering and it kept me feeling light and fresh throughout my day. I liked how versatile it is. I am comfortable wearing this all day at work and working out. It won't quit until you do.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
Does the antiperspirant part actually work?