Dove® Clinical Protection Cool Essentials Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Solid 0.5 oz. Box uploaded by brigitte m.

BY DOVE

The strength you need, infused with the beauty and care you expect from Dove®. Provides clinically proven prescription strength protection against wetness. Delivers all-day freshness through odor-fighting technology. Soothes and conditions skin with Dove® 1/4 moisturizers. Features a signature fragrance to leave you feeling clean, fresh, and beautiful. The ultimate combination of strength & beauty. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Autumn R.
I love this deodorant because it keeps me fresh and smelling clean all day long. It always meets expectation whether it’s a long, busy day of work or just a simple day around the house. I use it every day because I know this brand works rather it’s competitors.
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
I received a sample of this in a recent Walmart Beauty Box and gave it a try. I really enjoyed it!! The scent is light and refreshing (almost summer like). This may replace my Suave one which I have used for years.
Sabrina F.
Katy, TX
This is one of my go to deodorants every time I k ow I'm going to be around people who may become nauseous due to strong fragrances. It has a nice and delicate aroma that I find rather soothing and I have used it from middle school and beyond. While, yes, it isn't always the one I wear nowadays, I believe it to have done its job as a deodorant and antiperspirant very well.
Stephanie W.
Albany, NY
I have been using Cool Cucumber Dove Deodorant for about 6 years now. It makes your underarms feel silky smooth and I have feel like I'm sweating. It smells lovely and fresh as well. I use it everyday. It doesn't cause any issues to my sensitive skin either. I highly recommend this.
Nicole B.
First of all, I love the smell of this. It's so fresh and clean and lasts for 8-10 hours. I love that this product is gentle and I find that it lasts a long time. It's very affordable and Dove is a great brand. I recommend trying this product if you want to smell good!
Amy R.
Marietta, SC
I don't like floral scents and this has a nice clean scent. I don't smell like a man but can sweat like one, and this deodorant held up it's end of the bargain. I use it daily as we live in the south. It doesn't cause irritation and it lasts all day. My youngest now uses it as she has hit the teen years and it is one of the only ones that works for her.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
Cucumber and green tea deodorant. Its amazing. Smells good. I used it everyday. I love it. It feels great on my skin. Very easy to use cause I have sensitive skin. It is better than any other deodorant I've ever used. I would highly recommend it to people.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used Clinical Protection for years and would never use anything else. Dove's formula moisturizes and tones my underarms and provides full protection from sweat and odor. The coverage lasts well over a day if you need it. I am a fan for life!
Natalie L.
Roma, TX
Finding an antiperspirant for me which actually works has been a constant battle. I was browsing through the different choices at my local Walmart when the packaging caught my attention. After reading the benefits of using this product I decided to give it a try and I couldn't be happier. Besides it smelling fantastic it drys completely and stays dry throughout my day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to get rid of those embarrass pit stains.
Erin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
My entire family sweats bullets and I am a sensitive sweater, meaning that it happens in every situation and it is awful. I decided to try this out one day and it was phenomenal! It kept me from sweating too much, which is really all I can ask for and I smelled beautifully. I'll definitely buy it a second time.