BY DOVE

The Strength You Need, Infused With The Beauty And Care You Expect. Delivers All-Day Freshness Through Odor-Fighting Technology. Soothes And Conditions Skin With Dove 1/4 Moisturizers. Features A Signature Fragrance To Leave You Feeling Clean, Fresh And Beautiful. Hypo-Allergenic, Clinically Proven And Dermatologist Recommended. Made In Canada see more...

Dove Clinical Protection Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant SolidCool Essentials: Cucumber & Green Tea
  • "I think it works well for everyday use but during workouts, I feel that it does not fully protect from wetness and sweating." in 2 reviews
  • "This is okay, I don't like it as much as the secret clinical strength deodorant because it doesn't work as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and I perspire a lot." in 1 review
  • "It lasts all day and smells great!" in 1 review
Laura W.
San Francisco, CA
Most of the clothess in my closet have discoloration in the armpit area because of my sweating, and that is using antiperspirant. This is the only antiperspirant that truly keeps me from sweating, I can wear my favorite clothes without fearing I'll stain them. Sometimes if I am going to go clubing or somewhere I know I am going to sweat a lot I put a tiny bit on my upper lip to keep it from getting sweaty and shiny, thats kind of my secret tip. If you suffer from excesive sweating like me you should try this, it comes with a variety of nice scents too. Be careful when putting your clothes on though, if you put on too much or it hasn't dried it will transfer and look like toothpaste.
Rebecca A.
After going back and forth looking for a deodorant that would last all day and help with my perspiration, Dove was a miracle find. I have not used anything else after discovering this. It truly is anti-prespirant. The cucumber and green tea scene is so light and fresh and definitely lasts me the whole day. I have also noticed that this deodorant has helped my underarms get so smooth soft. Highly recommend if you're having a trouble finding a good deodorant.
Nisha R.
Norfolk, VA
I sweat - a lot! This deodorant works really well but is hard to wash off the next morning in the shower. It is expensive but there are always coupons and sales (I buy from Target). More recently, I have been using the dry spray versions and they seem to work good enough for me without being quite as strong.
Joanna S.
This deodorant keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day, although I do have reapply after like the 10 hour mark. Not that I mind. It's easy to use and I love how this line comes in different fresh scents. It's a bit expensive so I always use coupons when I buy a replacement.
charlie R.
Mannington, WV
I love love love the dove clinical strength deodorant. I use on days that I know I'm going to be active and need extra protection. It's affordable and the scent is nice too. It really keeps me feeling dry unlike other leading brands. And my underarms are always soft from it.
Andrea P.
Berwyn, IL
So disappointed that this didn't stop me from sweating! I used it just about every day, it's definitely easy to use! And keeps you smelling fresh. I've just never found a deodorant that stops my sweat completely, I would recommend if you don't sweat like a pig like me
Carrie T.
San Diego, CA
This deodorant does its job. If you sweat a lot like me this is worth a shot it helps if ur in the situation I am.. it's embarrassing to have ur armpits wet u lift ur hand and yeah not cool I buy it from WALMART but I'm sure they have it everywhere.. it works great!
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I rely on Dove Clinical Protection for those hot Southern summers when I need extra cooling and protection. The scent is wonderful and the effectiveness of this product makes it an affordable basic skin care need. I'll definitely buy it again.
Jen S.
It did not work as well as I had hoped, but I do exercise quite a bit. It would probably work well for someone who does not do a lot of strenuous activity.
Ruth J.
Hamilton, OH
Dove clinical protection is the way to go if you want to stay fresh and dry all day. The cucumber and green tea scent is so fresh smelling . I love it
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
Does Dove clinical strength work better than Secret Clinical Strength? It is a few dollars more expensive, and I want to know if it is worth the extra cash.