Dove  Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Visibly Smooth

Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Visibly Smooth

BY DOVE

Dove  Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Visibly Smooth
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Visibly Smooth
  • "It keeps me smelling fresh and clean no white residue i only have to reapply if iam goimg to change my outfit" in 1 review
  • "Smells really good goes on clear and holds you up more than 24 hours tackle the sweat" in 1 review
  • "Doves clinical deodorant works great if your constantly moving or you seek extreme antiperspirant." in 1 review
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
Ive been using this product for a while and i think its great. It has a soft creamy consistency that is really gentle and doesn't cause any irritation. The smell is amazing and leaves you feeling really refreshed. Definitely protects my underarms from sweating and is a major step up from regular spray on deodorants. Although when it gets too hot i still experience a bit of wetness under my arms but its not extreme. Over all I really enjoyed using this product and definitely will no longer buy any kind of spray on deodorant again!
Kari V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Throughout elementary school and middle school, slowly but surely regular deodorant stopped working on me. My mom was tired of me smelling like onions and found the clinical protection deodorant that made me feel even better with less sweating and no smelling. It's a good thing for anyone that does sports, dances, works out, or just sweats a lot.
Mari D.
Honolulu, HI
I live in hawaii and california -- two places where this is essential!! i don't exercise or play any sports, but whenever I'm out and about i hate feeling wetness underneath my arm. this keeps me dry and confident I'll stay that way!! my only complaint is that it does transfer to coloured clothing, especially dark tops
Angeline G.
Oxnard, CA
I really like the scent of this. It smells fresh and floral. I wish this did more to keep me smelling fresh. Although it did kep my armpits drier longer, it didn't help my with keeping me from smelling like BO. Maybe its just me body chemistry, but this didn't work for me. Secret clinical strength worked better.
LaChae R.
New Orleans, LA
My underarms seem to be naturally dark, but I hate it. So I've been taking steps to clear them up. I switched to this deodorant and now they're super soft n are slowly lightening .. I use this in my after shower routine and so far, so good.. Can't wait to welcome in tank tops this summer..!
Lily G.
Orange Park, FL
I sweat quite a lot (I'm in Florida gimme a break)! Being a clinical strength product, I would expect this to be a lot stronger than it is. I have not found any of Dove's Clinical Strength Deodorant to be any more effective than regular deodorant - just more expensive.
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
Ok so I have really bad sweating problems. So bad that I have like clammy hands while sitting. Idk, my body is weird. Even though I sweat like crazy, I never smell. I have been loyal to this deodorant since elementary school! I lov e the scent of it
Cheryl N.
I don't know if I just sweat too much or over-the-counter deodorant doesn't work for me. Out of all of the clinical protection deodorant out there this works the best in respect to all of the others. It's really expensive and not effective for me.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove deodorant is the best. Soft on your skin, long lasting, and thanks to this scent just a touch more feminine. While I enjoyed it I do love the cleaner scent s better. I hardly ever get transfer and stay fresh for over 24 hours. It's great!
Melissa S.
Charlottesville, VA
I have used this product before and it works... but not for a long term. When I first bought it, it was a wonderful deodorant for the summer, but as time went on, i felt like it wasn't doing its job anymore causing me to have to find a new deodorant. In my personal opinion i do not like the clinical protection deodorants