BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Great Underarm Care

• Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection

• Handy To Use Deodorant Stick

• Soothing Chamomile Fragrance

Sometimes We Wish Certain Things Were That Little Bit Stronger – Our Coffee In The Mornings, Our Arm Muscles When We’re Lugging Around Huge Shopping Bags, And Our Antiperspirant Deodorant When We’re Going About Our Day. When We’re Looking For A Strong, Effecitve Antiperspirant Deodorant, We Want One That Offers Great Protection From Sweat While Still Being Gentle On Skin. That’s Why We Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Soothing Chamomile.
With ¼ Moisturizers And A 0% (Ethanol) Alcohol Formula, This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Gives You Fantastic Underarm Skin Care, Helping Skin To Recover From The Irritation Caused By Shaving. Coming With The Soothing Fragrance Of Chamomile, Dove Clinical Protection Leaves You Feeling Protected, Fresh And Dry Throughout The Day And Night.
When You A Need Really Effection Protection, Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Soothing Chamomile Has Got You Covered.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Up And Down Each Underarm A Few Times To Dispense An Even Layer Across Your Skin. After Regular Use, You’ll Notice You’re Your Underarm Skin Looks And Feels Smoother And Softer.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Target*
Linda P.
This is the first clinical strength anti- perspirant I've ever tried. I applied it in the evening after my shower. It felt like it went on dry. The scent is very fresh and relaxing, it was perfect for night time. I still smelled fresh in the morning. I wore it all day and stayed completely dry all day. However, as the day went on, the fragrance did wear off. Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Soothing Chamomile
Vanessa F.
Dove clinical protection is a great product. It's easy to use and apply. It glides and smoothly and it does not irritate my skin. The smoothing chamomile smells so good. It says it gives 48 hours of odor protection but it did not work that long for me. It's hard to find deodorants that work. I would recommend it to others, everyone is different.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Soothing Chamomile is a good deodorant and works well for wetness protection. The chamomile scent is strong, beyond my liking and gave me a massive headache. If you like the smell of Chamomile and can handle long lasting strong scents it would be perfect for you as it does in fact give you odor protection for up to 48 hours! I would not recommend to everyone, but there are friends that I will recommend it to.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
It does a pretty good job at keeping me dry and the odor protection is above average. Not my favorite smell ever but it's a nice smell. I do have to take it in my purse with me because I usually have to apply it twice during the day, so it's not a one time in the morning then go for the rest of the day type of deodorant.
Daria Q.
48 hour odor blocking protection isn't normally something that I take advantage of. When I need to however, it isn't usually because of something that was in my plans. I am thankful that Dove has that base covered for me because when I do need it, it sure is priceless.
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
I've used roller-ball deodorant, gel deodorants, and dry spray deodorants, but it's tough to find one in any brand that'll handle my under-arm area. I like to smell fresh without feeling gunky product or see remnants of it on my clothes, especially dark colors. I don't want to see pit stains either after sweating, which, in hot humid weather on the bus and after walking, or exercising on the treadmill, can happen profusely. This handles ALL of it, sweat, smell, and softness without sacrificing any feeling to the product or white stains on my dark clothing. It's amazing and smells clean and lovely too.
Candace F.
I like the smell of this deodorant alright. I sweat a lot so I wanted to try something a little stronger so I got this. Overall, I couldn't tell a big difference between this and the regular dove deodorant so I wouldn't recommend this just because of the higher price and my personal results. I also noticed that it clumped up under my arms. Probably wouldn't get this again but it is definitely worth a shot if you sweat a lot because some products work differently for different people.
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
I love this deodorant. I tend to sweat quite a bit and living in Missouri during the summer this was put to the test. I felt I had so much more protection with this deodorant. It dawned on me later that I didn't have the sweat stains on my shirt, for once it was not an issue. The deodorant goes on smooth and has yet to leave any residue on my clothes. You do have to click it quite a bit to get enough to use and I feel like they should put more of the product in the applicator but that being said I felt it lasted a lot longer than I expected. Lastly I LOVE the smell of it. To me it smells like roses, its nice to catch a whiff of yourself and be pleased. Just don't go asking people to smell how good you smell...they will look at you weird.
Gabriela M.
Snohomish, WA
This deodorant formula is the best against sweat. I've been using it for a while now and I love the results. I've always sweat a lot and no other deodorant ever worked as good as this one. It even helps when I'm nervous sweating. And I love all the smells they have. They also last very long, because it doesn't take a lot to work. I usually like to put on before bedtime after my night shower, but sometimes when I don't, I just put on in the morning after showering. So only once a day is enough for 24 hours.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I'm not sure why, but my arm pits hate me. I don't think I even sweat that much but they always seem to smell bad - sorry that's gross to read but it's true. And the thing is I wash them so so so much because I'm aware of this and I've tried all the deodorants and all the soaps, nothing really helps long term. but this one is a good contender, it has made the most difference for me and I use it over all the other clinical deodorants. I love the smell and I think it really is soothing and nice.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Anyone found a difference between Dove clinical protection and Dove advanced car? They both seem to work really well for me😀 Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Soothing ChamomileDove Advanced Care Clear Tone Sheer Touch Antiperspirant
Ginny P.
Carthage, Tx
I have a very hard time finding an antiperspirant that works for me....by end of the day there's always a smell...I also have sensitive underarms....has anyone with these problems used this with success?