Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew

Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew

A clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant that helps restore underarm skin irritated by shaving to its natural tone.

I have the problem that each season I have to change my deodorant. I have heard this one it's good, will this one be good for all seasons? Like will this one be okay to use in summer as well as in winter?
How good is this product? Does it really lighten the skin tone?
Is this deodorant good for sensitive skin? Does it actually protect from sweat stains?
Start your review of Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew!
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew uploaded by Hollie R.
I generally use a clinical strength non solid formula when it comes to antiperspirants as I find it to be more effective for me. I’ve been using various Dove products I currently have Doves clinical protection & skin renewal with the promise of lightning hyperpigmentation in underarms. I have not noticed a huge difference in appearance but my underarm skin is definitely less irritated/red and skin seems softer. I’ve only been using this particular one for less than a month. It does keep me sweat free all day even in the Florida humidity and that is a must. I recommend and will continue to purchase. Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew
Ali L.
Decatur, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this one a month ago and I didn’t like it. This is a little bit pricey for the quality, you can find better quality for a better price
Erika L.
Red Oak, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew uploaded by Erika L.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Just started using this product and let me start off by saying it smells GREAT! Not too strong of a scent but strong enough for you to notice. A but more expensive than the typical deodorant but you have to keep in mind it is clinical strength.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Target
So far so good. I’ve been using Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew for over a week with no problems. My previous antiperspirant and deodorant wasn’t working correctly anymore after I bought my last new container. I seem to get rashes from my own sweat! This Dove deodorant has kept me from sweating so far!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying this product, but I have used Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant before, so I am using that as reference. Compared to that, this left more of a white residue, which I didn't like. I did like how effective it was in preventing sweat along with the unpleasant smells that go along with it. I tend to sweat a lot so this product is very useful for me. Overall I would recommend. I received this product for free from another freebie site.
Maria F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Have not used this set yet but i love anything from dove great company the deodorant and body wash are always the best but i would be willing to try the set
Ashley  J.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great I also have a fear of being the stinky person In a room but with this deodorant I never have to fear that ever.
Brittany C.
Crossnore, NC
I love this deodorant. It has a good variety of scents, the staying power is great & it applies so smooth. It lasts through my work shifts so that's a plus for me!!
Stacey E.
five twenty three west fifteen ninetyfive west number one zero four
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This antiperspirant smells good and works good. It's affordable. It gets the job done. I would recommend to my friends.
Cassandra A.
West Hatfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It’s a good deodorant I honestly don’t think it’s really any different than their regular deodorant which is a couple dollars cheaper usually.. for me there really was no difference it works exactly the same..but don’t get me wrong it’s still a nice deodorant, smells good and lasts just as long as their regular formulas
Ask a question to the Influenster community...