BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Great Underarm Care

• Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant For The Strongest Protection

• Light Floral Fragrance

• Helps To Restore Skin To Its Natural Tone

Do You Know That Feeling When You Find That Perfect Sleeveless Dress That Would Look Great On You But You Think Twice Because You’re Worried About How Your Underarm Skin Looks? When Underarm Skin Is Irritated By Shaving It Can Create Dark Marks. That’s Why We Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew – To Help To Restore Skin To Its Natural Tone After Shaving And Provide Long Lasting, Strong Antiperspirant Protection Plus A Light, Floral Fragrance.
With Regular Use, This Antiperspirant Deodorant With Calendula And Sunflower Seed Extracts Has Been Designed To Help Accelerate Your Natural Skin’s Renewal Process. With ¼ Moisturizers And An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free, Dermatologically Tested Formula, It Offers Great Underarm Care And Helps Reduce Skin Irritation.
This Dove Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant Provides Excellent Antiperspirant Protection. It’s Light Floral Fragrance And Gentle Formula Leaves You Feeling Fresh While Also Helping Your Skin To Restore Itself After Shaving.
Apply This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant To Underarms. After A Few Days Of Use, You Should Feel The Difference With Noticeably Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin That Is Restored To Its Natural Skin Tone.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Bht
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove clinical protection Skin Renew 48-hour odor protection Anti- perspirant I got for free to try from crowdtap and Unilever. I had an awesome experience trying this deodorant that's a little pricey for me. I honestly can say that I would buy it again but I had to have to wait for a sale or coupon. The scent of Skin Renew is very clean and not to flowery. The deodorant itself holds up to its description of lasting a long time . Overall a wonderful experience with a trusted brand Dove.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I sweat a lot at times so I needed something strong that wouldn't let me down even in the hottest heat. This is amazing. I have minimal perspiration from under my arms and they smell great. I don't find the deodorant to be irritating at all, eventhough it's scented. The scent is light, pleasant and non-offensive.
Samantha C.
I love this deodorant! I've used it for years and continue to buy it now. I'm not sure if the skin renew aspect truly changes your skin tone but I haven't noticed any darkening and perhaps have had my underarms seem lighter when I'm consistently using this brand. The smell is fine, not as fresh as their other scents but I still buy this one just to have the potential lightening under my arms. The odor protection lasts nearly all day and I definitely have less visible wetness than when using non clinical strength antiperspirant.
Tiffany W.
I’m a dental assistant and I love the fresh, clean feel and smell it gives me. I live in Florida and when it’s hot, it’s hot. I only had to apply once in the morning and it lasted all day, even at the gym.
Haley T.
San Ramon, CA
This antiperspirant helps keep my BO away on hot days, as well as lighten my underarms ! It doesn't lighten them completely, but it keeps them looking "healthier" and doesn't dry them out. It's a little more expensive than your regular deodorant, but it's worth it!! The smell isn't too fragrant or fake either!
Heather S.
Indianapolis , IN
This deodorant is amazing. I like the way it feels and I also don’t have to reapply. My underarms are crazy sensitive to everything and this one is one of the only ones I have found that doesn’t give me a bad reaction. Completely recommending this to anyone.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first opened the lid, I wasn't sure if I'd like this Antiperspirant, but once I tried it I was sold. Sometimes a gel or a twist up can be messier than desired but Dove went on smoothly with no mess. I stayed fresh all day. I love the scent.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
This is my go to deodorant ! I live in south Texas where it’s always hot so I need something that works and this does it for me it smells great and it really helps to keep my dry throughout at least 8-9 hours in the heat. I love this one
Aliya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No pilling, no more sweating and the best at keeping me fresh. I’ve tried many deodorants on the market and none had the lasting power and effectiveness of this one. I’ve been repurchasing this for years and will never go back.
Alma S.
This is the only brand and type of deodorant that I’ve used for as long as I can remember. I’ve never bothered switching because it’s simply that good to me. Have definitely recommended to friends and family!
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Did anyone else find this to be stick if the temperature turned humid?
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
Is it worth the price? I've tried other clinical strength antiperspirants, but never Dove. And I just want to know if everyone thinks that it's REALLY worth it for them.
Tarah C.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My under arms are starting to get dark and I was wondering if anyone has seen a difference while using this deodorant?
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I love dove deodorant and products, but have not tried this one and I would love to try it...
Crystal H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this last? 😂

Kohl's