BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers For Great Underarm Care

• Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant For The Strongest Protection

• Light Floral Fragrance

• Helps To Restore Skin To Its Natural Tone

Do You Know That Feeling When You Find That Perfect Sleeveless Dress That Would Look Great On You But You Think Twice Because You’re Worried About How Your Underarm Skin Looks? When Underarm Skin Is Irritated By Shaving It Can Create Dark Marks. That’s Why We Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Skin Renew – To Help To Restore Skin To Its Natural Tone After Shaving And Provide Long Lasting, Strong Antiperspirant Protection Plus A Light, Floral Fragrance.
With Regular Use, This Antiperspirant Deodorant With Calendula And Sunflower Seed Extracts Has Been Designed To Help Accelerate Your Natural Skin’s Renewal Process. With ¼ Moisturizers And An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free, Dermatologically Tested Formula, It Offers Great Underarm Care And Helps Reduce Skin Irritation.
This Dove Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant Provides Excellent Antiperspirant Protection. It’s Light Floral Fragrance And Gentle Formula Leaves You Feeling Fresh While Also Helping Your Skin To Restore Itself After Shaving.
Apply This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant To Underarms. After A Few Days Of Use, You Should Feel The Difference With Noticeably Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin That Is Restored To Its Natural Skin Tone.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Bht
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Clear Tone Skin Renew. I applied it in the morning following my shower. The smell was very strong. The scent itself was musky, a bit heavy but overall pleasant. Unfortunately, I continued to get hints of the fragrance throughout the day. This was a little off-putting to me as it never dissipated and interfered with my use of a perfume . I ended up being self-conscious of the scent of the deodorant all day, which seemed silly...since its purpose is to ease self-consciousness. The deodorant itself went on easily, absorbed into my skin quickly and left no film or residue, even on my clothing. It worked well in 90 degree heat. It did not last the whole 48 hours as advertised, as I showered again 24 hours later. Overall, I would try this product but perhaps in a lighter scent.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove clinical protection Skin Renew 48-hour odor protection Anti- perspirant I got for free to try from crowdtap and Unilever. I had an awesome experience trying this deodorant that's a little pricey for me. I honestly can say that I would buy it again but I had to have to wait for a sale or coupon. The scent of Skin Renew is very clean and not to flowery. The deodorant itself holds up to its description of lasting a long time . Overall a wonderful experience with a trusted brand Dove.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying this product, but I have used Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant before, so I am using that as reference. Compared to that, this left more of a white residue, which I didn't like. I did like how effective it was in preventing sweat along with the unpleasant smells that go along with it. I tend to sweat a lot so this product is very useful for me. Overall I would recommend. I received this product for free from another freebie site.
Haley T.
San Ramon, CA
This antiperspirant helps keep my BO away on hot days, as well as lighten my underarms ! It doesn't lighten them completely, but it keeps them looking "healthier" and doesn't dry them out. It's a little more expensive than your regular deodorant, but it's worth it!! The smell isn't too fragrant or fake either!
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really is the best clinical strength deodorant I have ever tried! It is very moisturizing and doesn't burn your skin like the others. Also, after I had my son, I noticed that my underarms were extremely dark. Super gross, right? But this deodorant has really helped lighten my underarms. It is the same price or maybe a dollar more than the competitors but wins by far when it comes to product quality. Highly recommend if you are looking for clinical protection plus extra moisture.
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
This is my HG deodorant. I believe that everyone needs to find a scent that wears well on them as they perspire throughout the day, this one works well for me! I find that the skin renew properties do keep my armpits from turning darker which is an added plus.
Andréa G.
I've been using "clinical strength" deodorant for a few years now and have tried out a few brand ultimately ending up with "Secret" brand. After a few years I noticed it wasn't working for me anymore so I switched to Dove clinical protection: skin renewal and not only does it work against smell and sweat but it actually transformed my armpit skin from red, bumpy and irritated to smooth and even. Best deodorant I ever bought, worth every penny.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
This used to be my staple deodorant. I’ve now switched to a natural brand, but this is the first one I’d pick up if I switch back. The smell was nice, but subtle. It kept my dry all through the day and made my underarms feel healthy and hydrated. Would recommend.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my first time ever trying a clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant. I don't sweat much, so I always thought it would be overkill, or a bit harsh on my skin, but I was surprised! Dove Clinical Strength left my skin feeling softer, and I still smelled like I just got out of the shower over 10+ hours later. It's a good buy, and worth the extra money for a antiperspirant/deodorant that works this well. #gotitfree
Tiffany W.
I’m a dental assistant and I love the fresh, clean feel and smell it gives me. I live in Florida and when it’s hot, it’s hot. I only had to apply once in the morning and it lasted all day, even at the gym.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Did anyone else find this to be stick if the temperature turned humid?
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
Is it worth the price? I've tried other clinical strength antiperspirants, but never Dove. And I just want to know if everyone thinks that it's REALLY worth it for them.
Tarah C.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My under arms are starting to get dark and I was wondering if anyone has seen a difference while using this deodorant?
Crystal H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this last? 😂
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I love dove deodorant and products, but have not tried this one and I would love to try it...