BY DOVE

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula to help reduce irritation from shaving

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant

• Offers strong antiperspirant protection

• Sweet pomegranate and lively lemon verbena scent

Have you ever been in a situation where you’ve been reluctant to raise your arm because you’re worried about sweat patches? That’s why we’ve created this clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant: Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Revive is one of our strongest antiperspirant deodorants that offers comfort as well as protection.

Containing ¼ moisturizers, its alcohol (ethanol) free formula helps skin to recover after shaving. With this antiperspirant deodorant you can raise your arms with confidence, whether you’re on the dance floor or at a meeting

.Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%). Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht.

• I tend to sweat alot what deodorant do you ladies use. I ...2 Answers
  • I need some answers! Just recently I've been having stron...1 Answers
  • How often should you reapply? I switched to the clinical ...1 Answers
Sody G.
I have been using this for 6+ years. I love all the scents but revive is my favorite. It does a heavy duty job. I played sports with it as well as wearing it to a club. I buy it off amazon in bulk but you can buy at your local drugstore im sure. I recommend this to everyone and have turned so many friends on to it. It legit stops me from sweating under my armpits. I wish there was a version for around my hairline on my face, i sweat there the most.
Alexa W.
This is an okay deodorant, it's nothing to insanely talk about. One criticism I have is that the size is less than desirable, wish it was larger. By the time I got it, it was nearly gone. Also, the turning mechanism wasn't very efficient. It did the job, it smells good. I probably won't repurchase though.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Maybe Dove just has gentle formulas in general, but this ‘clinical protection’ performed extremely poorly relative to others. I purchased it at Meijer and would not recommend unless you don’t sweat at all!
Katie W.
I like all of doves products. Their deodorants smell great, work really well, and most importantly, dont cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin and this deodorant works wonders without breaking me out.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Great product, really does what it says. Works better than regular formulas at eliminating the smell from perspiration and reducing the amount of sweat. It also has a great scent that I really enjoy.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Great deodorant! I use to use other brands that did not work out at all then my mother Tod me to switch to this, I did, and I only have to apply once a day instead of 5 or 6 like the other brands.
Zoe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I sweat so much, whether stress, heat or anxiety. It sticks... And I am so embarrassed about it! I used to get the average kinds that would guarantee extra strength but when I started sweating my pits let everybody know. I decided to purchase this after seeing an advertisement for it and so far I am satisfied with the results. I find myself checking my armpits much much less 😂 thank you Dove!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I received Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant free via CrowdTap and I'm so happy they reintroduced us! I wrote Clinical Deodorants off years ago cause they didn't work for me. But this one has. Apply at night and you don't need to reapply. I am amazed I didn't need to reapply.highly recommend
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I have sensitive armpits and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one out there that has that . I've had trouble through the years looking for the right deodorant and let me say I've tried many many different types of deodorant and was alway unhappy because they wouldn't work for me even though I loved the different types of smells they would have but would never work . Until one day I came across the dove clinical deodorant and I couldn't believe it worked for me ! I've been buying ever since !
Michelle L.
Tacoma, WA
Great product, I love it! Its hard to find a deodorant that actually last and does what the brand actually states it does. Its long lasting, smells good, and great for any person who lives a active lifestyle. I would recommend this to anyone, as its one of my favorites!
Ginger S.
Madisonville, TN
I have been having issues with other deodorants. After a few hours, they stop working. Does this clinical kind really work Beyer than the regular kind?
Cynthia A.
Chula vista, CA
I tend to sweat alot what deodorant do you ladies use. I would like to smell good and fresh. Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant ReviveDove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant
Adline C.
Davenport, Fl
So I have heard this deodorant works very well but I have not tried it yet. Does it leave any white residue on clothing? and would any say it really offers great protection?
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
Does the clinical protection work better than the original? Just wondering if it's worth paying more for it.
Kiaura C.
Ann Arbor, MI
How does dove clinical strength compare to degree clinical strength? I switch around all the time and I'm one to sweat through a tshirt if I don't have a good clinical strength deodorant.

back