BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
Dive clinical works great for me. I need a little extra during the summer months and this product is just what I need. I prefer the cucumber melon scent.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Been using this deodorant for YEARS, works great - dried quickly. All the smells are nice, I especially like the purple one and green cucumber one!
Ashley D.
United States
I struggle with smelling like a man. I shower every day and hardly exercise. This deodorant is the only woman deodorant that keeps my smell gone!
Rose L.
Elkhorn, NE
This is the only deodorant I will ever use. It works VERY well. After trying over 20 different deodorants, this is the one I'll be sticking with.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only one I can really use. Keeps me odor free. Doesnt leave me with black or darkish pits, as others do. Scent is nice not overly scented.
Janet H.
Moorhead, IA
I use this during the summer when I'm on the motorcycle. It can be hot as hell but this product keeps me dry and it prevents stinky arm pits.
Christy H.
I like this deodorant but it is not my favorite. I wish the strength was better. I would probably try something else before buying this again
Chloe C.
It works really great but I feel like after my arms get used to it... It stops working. And you don't get enough for what you paying for
Maria N.
Santa Maria, CA
Love this deodorant, when I go to the gym protects me from the smell when I'm sweating a lot. There's one thing I don't like the piwder.
jennifer s.
franklin sq, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product!!! My product crush for february!!! Goes on great and keeps you dry and smelling great for that perfect date
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.