BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Latoya M.
cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite go to brand. Ive always had a problem with wetness underneath my arms but this product knocks it right out. The fragrence is awesome you get a nice clean fresh scent thats not to perfumy. I love this brand
KASSANDRA G.
Monahans, TX
Smells great and it works great too. It is double the price than the ordinary ones. If you sweat a lot or work out you might need this to help protect for much longer.
Kaci B.
Brownsville, TX
For someone that has the misfortune of sweating like her brothers after a football game, this product helps a lot. It helps keep me fresh throughout most the day.
Avery F.
Columbus, OH
This is the first time I have used a deodorant without getting a rash under my arms! This deodorant is perfect for sensitive skin, but doesn't skimp on the protective deodorizing aspect. It is the only one I use!
Stephanie K.
Dove is the only deodorant I use. Its lasting protection is wonderful and doesn't give me a rash as other products have in the past. I'll never switch from Dove!
Marielle S.
Natick, MA
Over the summer I noticed my regular deodorant wasn't working as well and my mom recommended I try this product. I have been loving it since! I highly highly highly recommend this product!
Fatima G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really like this deodorant, I would use it when I used to play soccer and I didn't really sweat when I would use it so it works great if you're very active
kali o.
104 17th St S, Buffalo MN
I felt like I spent the extra money on his product and didn't notice a difference. And I ended up going through this five times faster than the normal stuff
Corina R.
These deodrant didn't worked out for me. I still felt like I had a bad order and the product would sometimes stick on my arm pit so I would have scrub alot
Vanessa M.
I love Dove products, I'm the type of person who has to switch between Deodorant's every now and then. But Dove is definitely my first go to for deodorant.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.