BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

rebecca  c.
Granger, IN
I have always loved this deodorant! It works so good. Especially because I am prone to excessive sweating! I highly recommend it to anyone who has the same problem as I do! And to make it even better it smells amazing.
Joy K.
This is good but I can't say I noticed a huge difference between this and just normal deodorant. That could be because I don't have an excessive sweat problem and really should not have been using the stuff to begin with!
Amber L.
While I was in high school, I had major sweat problems. When I bought this, that problem vanished as fast as my sweat stains. I put it on at night before bed, and once when I woke up. I would recommend this to anyone!
Andréa G.
As a sufferer of (mild) hyperhydrosis, this deodorant is a lifesaver. It keeps my underarms dry like no other deodorant and smells wonderful. I will gladly spend the extra few dollars to ensure that I'm clean and dry!
kristi s.
Plano, TX
The Dove Clinical Protection deodorant works so well for me. I sweat a lot and this minimizes the wetness and stops the sweat from smelling. It has a higher concentration of chemicals (aka sweat protection) which I love. I don't worry about sweating or smelling when I use this.
Allison C.
Raleigh, NC
I used to love this deodorant! It made me smell nice and kept my armpits dry, but they must have changed the formula recently because little balls of it will clump up and it will crumble off. I hope they go back to the old formula, because this was my go-to deodorant for years.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Works for me. Recently had body changes with none of the regular deodorants working. Have used Secret for years but tried Dove clinical and it does a great job as doing what it suppose to do
Bianca B.
Mc Carr, KY
I highly recommend this deodorant. I love the scent and the extra protection that comes along with it. When pregnant with my son, I couldn't decide if I burning up or freezing however.l, this deodorant kept up with all those hot flashes lol :)
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA
I've been using dove clinical since high school .. It's a title more expensive compared to the average deodarant but it's worth it. Keeps you feeling and smelling fresh all day.
Nora T.
Great for use playing multiple sports and an active lifestyle. Apply the night before and you're set. If you don't let it sit overnight it can easily rub off and not work. Great product!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.