BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Justine M.
Portland, OR
I have tried this product a few times through out the years.
I, along with the other women in my family, perspire so much!
I thought I would give this product s try and while I enjoy the smell and feel of the product, it sadly did not help much with my perspiration.

Marissa A.
Fayette, ME
I've used other brand that say they help with excessive perpetration but don't help at all. Dove brand is amazing, this one doesn't have a strong smell that is over powering either
Courtney A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only women's deodorant that controls my sweat and smells nice. I've used this since high school and though I've tried other clinical strength deodorants I always come back to this one because it just seems to do the job that others do not.
Sona H.
Tujunga , CA
I didn't really like the powder affect because it stained my clothes. And it dried weird making white patches under my arms. Works the same as other dove products in powdery forms.
Priscilla C.
Absolute the best deodorant. For those of us that the other stuff cannot last us a full day. I love this stuff. Yes, it's more than the other, but so worth not being stinky all day
Wendi S.
I like doves clinical strength deodorant but find that men's brands like old spice produce deodorant that's just as strong but way cheaper! Since using this I'm converted to men's deodorant. This is a little overpriced for the size in my opinion.
Britt A.
This is my main deodorant that I use in the Summer time. I am very active and I unfortunately sweat a lot. This is perfect for when I'm out golfing and need to stay fresh all day!
Kathleen C.
Rock Tavern, NY
Yes, I know it is expensive, but no other product will measure up. I never have to worry offensive odor when I'm working out or dripping with sweat when at the office and the a/c setting is out of my control. For us older women, it's a life and embarrassment saver. So clip those coupons and buy on sale, plus the scent is soft and fresh.
April H.
Port Charlotte, FL
Adore my Dove! This deodorant helps control my odor and sweat throughout the entire day. Living in Florida and in the summer you need a good deodorant. Dove is the only one I can use that will keep my odor and sweat under control.
J M.
Ogden, UT
Love me some Dove pit stick, I feel like it works the best, smells the best, and doesn't get smelly when I do happen to get sweaty? I don't have any residue issues, the price is comparable to other brands. I dig it, I buy it.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.