BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first opened the lid, I wasn't sure if I'd like this Antiperspirant, but once I tried it I was sold. Sometimes a gel or a twist up can be messier than desired but Dove went on smoothly with no mess. I stayed fresh all day. I love the powder scent, I just feel cleaner.
Kelsang Y.
Medford, MA
I'm a huge fan of this product, I've been using it for over two years now and I can't see myself switching to something else.
I've always had some trouble finding the right deodorant cause everything seemed to cause an allergic reaction, but this has been completely helpful!
Definitely recommended, specially for sensitive skin!
Megan R.
Bentonville
Good. I hate the residue feeling that happens when it is put on. The best deodorant ive ever used to stop excessive perspiration. I don't sweat at all like I used to so I can now try different brands. I would definitely recommend if sweating is sweating is a problem for you and also if you need something if your skin is sensitive
Avian G.
I loved this deodorant when I first tried it.! It really does do everything that it promises but my only issue is the price. It's a little on the expensive side especially considering the bottle is smaller than the regular amount
Madeline R.
Hands down my favorite deodorant. The clic-up dispense of the product makes application clean and easy. I apply it after my morning shower, and find myself protected for the entire 24 hours. Also, the smooth and creamy formula dries quickly and keeps my sensitive underarm skin protected from chafing or clogged pores.
Erin N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to only use dove deoderant, but it stopped working for me so I decided to try this clinical strength kind. Big mistake. I have sensitive skin but I've never had a reaction to deoderant. This stuff has been making me itch like crazy to the point that I almost make myself bleed. Be cautious! This stuff sucked for me.
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product did not disappoint. I like that it's a soft solid, it dries quickly, no sticky residue, kept me dry and odor free, no irritation to my sensitive skin, and didn't leave white marks on my clothes. Other than the powder scent, I think it's great, and it really does live up to the 48 hour claim.
Rachel S.
I sweat a lot, especially while growing up in the Arizona desert, and this is the first product I've found that has kept me dry, rather than just damp. As a student it's a little beyond my budget to buy it regularly, but I do splurge shortly before the hottest part of the summer when I need it most.
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
Although i am a huge dove deodorant fan. The chemical in this product that makes it "clinical strength", makes me itchy and I've heard there is a lot of absorption in to your body from your under arms, so I am opting for the 24 hour protection Dove deodorants. The cucumber scent one is awesome!
Rachel M.
Valrico, FL
This is the only deodorant that has worked for me. It keeps me feeling fresh and smelling great all day. It doesn't irritate my skin and the smell is clean and not overpowering. I don't think I could ever use another brand of deodorant because Dove really knocks it out of the park with this one.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.