BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Aimeeh L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First of all, it smells good like a powder. I just wonder if men can use it since the scent is a bit feminine. It works effectively and is easy to use. You can even bring it anywhere you go. It is soft and gentle to skin when applied. I like the added moisture it brings. I could say that it also lasts long good for a day, but it may depend on how bad one is in sweating. The price may be a little high for a deodorant but it is better compared to other popular brands.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this deodorant at it's I was like clinical strength sounds like something a doctor would give you because regular deodorant doesn't work but anyway I tried it and wow I was shock it lasted almost 48 hours and yes I tried going 48hours with one application it lasted about 36 hours with just one application I went dancing and worked out the next morning so to me it's awesome Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Powder Soft
Heather A.
South Point, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since I moved from WV to SC, I have noticed what a difference there is in the heat index. This has of course contributed to a lot more perspiration. I finally decided I needed something stronger than my regular deodorant. I bought this from Walgreens, and must say that it does make a world of difference. Given it is $15/ per stick but it is well worth it.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana , CA
Literally, just used up this deodorant this morning ( I'll probably still try and use the bottom part for three more days). I have a really bad pit sweating issue (I know gross!) but this one really helps I carry it with me anywhere I soon as I feel moisture building up I put this on and instantly feel confidence building up.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
I liked this deodorant, but it didn't have the the "clinical strength" power that I'd hoped. I don't sweat a lot, but I obviously like to stay dry especially in the summer and this didn't do as well as I expected it to. I would say it works the same as other regular deodorants, but maybe that was just my experience.
Sabine S.
Portage , MI
After trying several different clinical strength deodorants/antiperspirants I found that Dove Clinical Protection works best for me. Being a sufferer of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) this product seems to work the longest and works best for odor protection. I have to say it does not prevent wetness for me as much as I would like or expect, but it works better than other products for me.
Leslie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this product right now sitting with all my products that are not my FAVORITES. It is ok for keeping you dry so it works in that department but as women I think we want to know that others can smell our deodorant and we want to smell it at the end of the day when we are changing from our work clothes into our comfy around the house clothes and this deodorant barely had any smell to it.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very impressed with the effectiveness of this antiperspirant. I actually noticed a significant difference between the Clinical Protection deodorant and the regular Dove deodorant in terms of wetness and odor control. I would buy this product again but in a different scent.
Danielle T.
I have used this product when exploring which one works best for me, having extremely sensitive skin this wasn't as sensitive as I would have liked. It does keep you dry for quite a while but didn't protect from smell as long as I would have liked. I would buy again if it was on sale
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
The Dove brand of Clinical Protection is by far my favorite. It can be pricey compared to the regular deodorants, but it is better than them. I use this product especially in the summertime, because I live in the South and it gets HOT. I would definitely buy again!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.