BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Claire B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this deodorant! It smells really sweet and the antiperspirant actually works!
Amanda M.
Love this stuff. It smells good and works really well. I would recommend to anyone.
Brooke G.
Mountain City, TN
This is my favorite deodorant I never have to worry or stress that in gonna sweat
Mikayla  J.
Lasts all day! Love the smell of them and provide great protection of body Oder.
Kayla G.
My all time favorite deodorant. Put it on in the morning and it stays on all day!
Lorna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is pretty much on par with the other clinical deodorants in this range, which when compared to regular antiperspirants, does a really, really good job. I found it made a big difference to both my odour and amount of sweating and I don't really consider myself a heavy sweater. It easily lasts more than 24 hrs (unlike many that claim this and don't) and I really, really love the cream formula.

It goes on just like a 'gel' formula that you click upwards to get the right amount of product, except it's a soft and easily absorbable cream. It doesn't leave any clumps behind and left my underarms super soft too.

I would only hesitate to recommend this particular scent because, I found the 'Powder Soft' scent to be far too sickly sweet. It's like a very sweet baby powder. If you do like that kind of scent, this would be the right one for you, but if you're not a fan of overly sweet odours, I would try a different scent from this line!
Semia R.
One use of this lasts me the whole day. It works well as a moisturiser so that for reason Its very kind to skin. It smells like baby powder which is the best part. One of these are really long lasting and would probably last me around a month. I picked one up from Boots for around £2!!
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Powder Soft

Dove Powder soft is a favourite of mine. It glides on to my underarms smoothly leaving just the right amount of deodorant and makes me feel clean and how well it doubles as a moisturizer.  The soft fragrance is pleasant and not over powering, very feminine.  It does not irritate my armpits even after shaving. It is affordable for everyone and available in all supermarkets ..

I don't think, for me personally, that this product could withstand the 48 hours as written ...
I usually use it whenever I have a long day at work or an occasion , and the most important part that this kind of deodorants is not for daily use ..
Ebony P.
I really like using this deodorant. I have incredibly sensitive skin which gets inflamed by almost everything. Dove is so gentle on my skin and works fantastically. It was definitely worth the money and lived up to its hype :) I'm very satisfied with this product :)
christina b.
Hamilton, ON
Dove has provided the trifecta in my antiperspirant needs. Odour and sweat protection and confidence that I can have a physically active day or a quiet day and never worry about Odour, staining, wetness. Dove clinical protection is affordable and easy to use.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.