BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

NaToshia S.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is honestly the only deodorant I feel truly works for me. I will never use another brand
monique m.
This is an ok product sometimes makes my skin dry and sometimes soft but maybe others like it
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only deodorant I will use.. It hols up to running after two kids with no problem.
Alyce  S.
East Hartford, CT
Love how soft this product leaves your skin! I fell in love with the product when j used it
cassandra p.
Crosby, TX
This is very use full cause I can have it everyday without feeling bad about myself. ...
Ana M.
Milpitas, CA
I love the smell and I use for the past 10 months I like to test new brands and products
member-9124507a6
California
Best deodorant ever. This is the only deodorant I use. Makes my under arms super soft.
Emily A.
Works great especially by helping you smell decent when you really don't smell that way
Ashlyn P.
This is great for people who have major issues with their body odor, smells nice too!
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant has been great! I love the price and the amount you get for the price!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.