BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Stephanie M.
Port Hueneme, CA
Best deodorant hands down I ever used. I swear si much under my underarms and this works like a charm
Haley M.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
To me it did no better job than the regular dove deodorant that I normally use. I wasn't impressed
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY
Works perfect for me. One of the few deodorant/antiperspirant that keep me drag and dry all day.
Betsy P.
Ankeny, IA
Love the dove clinical deodorant! It really helps with excessive sweating. Definitely recommend!
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Love this antiperspirant because it actually works. My body is pretty sensitive to certain kinds
Margaux C.
Chester, NJ
Great smell for a clinical. Councils tend to be over powering. Would recommend to heavy sweaters.
Regi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove deodorant. They smell nice and aren't too fragrant even if they have certain scents.
Amanda S.
Jamaica, NY
My go to deorant keeps me from sweating and smelling all day and smells soooo fresh I love it !!
Stacy L.
Cleveland, TN
Great deodorant. love dove. leaves me feeling confident to raise my arms and knowing I'm fresh
Beettyy A.
Magnolia, Arkansas
Este desodorante lo usa mi mama y mi hermana y es muy bueno, cuando yo lo prove me gusto mucho
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.