BY DOVE

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps reduce irritation from shaving

• Contains ¼ moisturizers

• Clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant for strong protection

• Fresh, original scent

• Get smooth and soft underarms after a few uses

Whether you’re worried about making it through your morning commute or have a big run planned, sweat can be a big concern of daily life. Whatever the cause, sweat is easy to manage with the right antiperspirant deodorant.

That’s why we have created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Original Clean. One of our best clinical strength antiperspirant deodorants, it helps you to reduce wetness and protect you against sweat.

Containing ¼ moisturizers, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula looks after your underarm skin too, helping to reduce irritation after shaving. After a few uses, you’ll notice your underarms looking and feeling soft and smooth.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht

• Do you think it is worth the price difference to buy clin...5 Answers
  • Does this work better than the original version? Does it ...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer your Dove Clinical Deodorant scented or uns...4 Answers
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
NOT a fan of this deodorant. I've used other Dove deoderant products with no issue, so I thought I'd try this one out for size, but that was a mistake.  I feel like it doesn't do anything at all! After a regular work day (where I do not sweat profusely- maybe the occasional nervous sweat during a big meeting but that's it), I'll come home and smell AWFUL. The regular Dove sticks work just fine, but for some reason, whether it's their clinical line or this particular scent, it's not cutting it! When I wear it to the gym, it doesn't even last for 5 minutes before I start to smell like BO, and I'm not a person that sweats a lot.  I also am not a fan of the smell, although that's more of a personal thing and less of a product defect (it makes you smell like a grandma!) I apply it at night after I shower and then again in the morning.
ashley a.
Minco
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this deodorant for so many reasons, it smells so good and easy size to take with you on the go but most of all this really works for me I literally do not have armpit sweat when I use it truly amazing highly recommend trying it. It is a bit pricey but well worth every penny!
Elaine Y.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m really under stress of just need a strong deodorant, this deodorant is my go-to, my holy grail. I absolutely love how I put it on in the morning and then don’t have to worry about it all day long!
Karen A.
Florence , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Works perfect but can get on clothes. I dab extra with a paper towel after application to avoid this. Price can be high at some stores but it never disappoints. I recommend
julie G.
Eden, NY
Dove clinical protection perscription strength with moisturizers works all day. 24 hour protection from wetness and haveing a wonderful fresh scent that lasts that long is a great product. My underarms didnt get dried out after useing this.even after shaveing it soothed my skin.The price was a fair price. I bought mine at walmart and would recommend this to anyone.
Lyndsey E.
Tacoma
Better the other brands! I’ve always been self conscious about any smell that could be coming off my body, so a strong deodorant is what I need in order to not do the smell check all day long! I have tried one of the other brands clinical strength, and between them, Dove was the one I didn’t have to reapply in the middle of the day!
Michaela M.
Woodridge, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is the only deodorant that keeps my armpits dry and protect my shirts from getting sweat wet. I get nervous and anxious a lot which means sweating and after trying all different kinds of deodorants, this was the only one that worked! It works all day long and goes on nicely without leaving my armpits sticky or damp or clumpy.
angie h.
New Paris, OH
I love the scent of this antiperspirant. Its light & clean feeling, is very comgortable. I feel this is a great value for the cost. I only applied once during the day & required no touch up of application. I would purchase again. This product left my arms very smooth.
KELLY B.
Oviedo, FL
I only use clinical protection deodorants because I hate sweating so much. Dove’s has great scents especially for sensitive skin. A bit on the pricy side, though, and the white color can stain clothes. Clear clinical protection deodorants don’t seem to work as well though!
breianca s.
Marietta, GA
Have you ever been part of a wedding that never ends. The moring of you hit the ground running; weddings are a marathon.... thank God there is cake by the end of the day. With this stick you dont have to worry about sweating through your beautiful dress. enjoy ladies.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Do you think it is worth the price difference to buy clinical protection vs regular deodorant?
Jen R.
Do you prefer your Dove Clinical Deodorant scented or unscented? Which scent if so is your go-to?
Sarah S.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm needing something that close to what you'd get with a prescription. Does anyone know how well this one works?
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Does this work better than the original version? Does it seem to make a difference?

Amazon