BY DOVE #69 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps reduce irritation from shaving

• Contains ¼ moisturizers

• Clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant for strong protection

• Fresh, original scent

• Get smooth and soft underarms after a few uses

Whether you’re worried about making it through your morning commute or have a big run planned, sweat can be a big concern of daily life. Whatever the cause, sweat is easy to manage with the right antiperspirant deodorant.

That’s why we have created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Original Clean. One of our best clinical strength antiperspirant deodorants, it helps you to reduce wetness and protect you against sweat.

Containing ¼ moisturizers, the alcohol (ethanol) free formula looks after your underarm skin too, helping to reduce irritation after shaving. After a few uses, you’ll notice your underarms looking and feeling soft and smooth.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht

• Do you think it is worth the price difference to buy clin...5 Answers
  • Do you prefer your Dove Clinical Deodorant scented or uns...4 Answers
  • I'm needing something that close to what you'd get with a...2 Answers
Caitlin D.
Southside
I wish I could give this product more than just 5 stars. I has seriously changed my life. I had a terrible underarm sweating issue for years in middle school and high school. I even went to the dermatologist about it. Nothing I tried seemed to work. All of my shirts had gross stains and I was embarrassed to raise my hand at school. I know people noticed it. Then one day I purchased this deodorant and it absolutely changed my life. I use it every morning and night and I never have pit stains and it makes me not even sweat anymore. I've used it for years now. I've tried other products like this and none of them work. If you have a sweating problem I highly recommend using this. Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Original Clean
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
My first impression when I opened it was that it smelled nice I twisted the deodorant up through the holes it is like a wet powder/lotion. It feels wet when applied, but dries quickly. I think it has a nice clean scent that I prefer over the other Dove clinical anti-perspirants.I do like how soft it makes my skin and LOVE that after using it and shaving I do not get razor bumps like I usually do so it does moisturize quite well and makes my skin feel smooth. I will use this product occassionally, especially in the summer when I shave alot. I believe products work differently for everyone and this review is only my opinion. I was able to try Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Tone Skin Renew compliments of Crowdtap.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Dove clinical protection perscription strength with moisturizers works all day. 24 hour protection from wetness and haveing a wonderful fresh scent that lasts that long is a great product. My underarms didnt get dried out after useing this.even after shaveing it soothed my skin.The price was a fair price. I bought mine at walmart and would recommend this to anyone.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I have the worst problem with sweating and it took me years to find a deodorant that I didn’t just sweat right through. This product is perfect. It not only works flawlessly but it smells great too. You can find it in almost any drugstore.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I had always been a Dove user when it comes to deodorant. But, this is my firs time to try the Dove clinical protection. First thing I like is the minimal scent, Dove is always known for that, I also like that there is 1/4 moisturizer. When it comes to wetness protection I could say 100% it works and odor protected. I live in California and you can actually feel the heat, I also walk my my daughter to school and pick her up, so it's a total of 30 minutes walking under the sun. I was surprised my armpit is still dry smells good! I can actually feel that my armpit is being protected from too much sweating.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I've used roller-ball deodorant, gel deodorants, and dry spray deodorants, but it's tough to find one in any brand that'll handle my under-arm area. I like to smell fresh without feeling gunky product or see remnants of it on my clothes, especially dark colors. I don't want to see pit stains either after sweating, which, in hot humid weather on the bus and after walking, or exercising on the treadmill, can happen profusely. This handles ALL of it, sweat, smell, and softness without sacrificing any feeling to the product or white stains on my dark clothing. It's amazing and smells clean and lovely too.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I've been using Dove deodorant for years so when I found out that they introduced this clinical protection antiperspirant, I tried it right away. It works really good for me after shaving or an intense workout. I like that it has soft solid and has a light and clean scent. The only issue I have is it's not invisible so sometimes it leaves mark on my clothes especially if I'm wearing tight or dark clothes.
Jan G.
I have some problem with perspiration and some times it get worse when under stress, so I need antiperspirant. Dove antiperspirant do a good job stoping me from sweat that much and also prevent the bad smell. Very few product works for me and this is one of those few. This brand carry different scents so anyone can choose the right one. The only problem is that I need to get dress before I apply this deodorant or my tops will get the typical deodorant stains. Highly recommended to stop the sweat before it gets worse.
Caitlyn B.
Cedar City, UT
I am a very active woman and I exercise on the daily, so having to remember to reapply deodorant isn't the most convenient. When I tried this deodorant it really changed my daily routine! It is a very powerful deodorant and I never have to reapply throughout the day. It has a great smell and blocks the perspiration from even coming! I would recommend this product to any one who sweats a lot or is active in their daily life.
Kaitlyn M.
I don't know if I just have some freak armpits but this stuff didn't help me unfortunately. When I first applied it the first like hour was okay but after that you could smell my armpits mixed with the baby powder scent of this and i was sweating as bad as i normally would. I bought this product for like 8 dollars or something close to that atbwalmart and for how poor it worked for me I will not repurchase
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Do you think it is worth the price difference to buy clinical protection vs regular deodorant?
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
Do you prefer your Dove Clinical Deodorant scented or unscented? Which scent if so is your go-to?
Sarah S.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm needing something that close to what you'd get with a prescription. Does anyone know how well this one works?