Dove  Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Energizing

BY DOVE

• Does the antiperspirant part actually work? 2 Answers
Dove  Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Energizing
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Energizing
  • "I always plan to try something new but end up reaching and repurchasing this product." in 1 review
  • "It works great and I can apply every couple of days." in 1 review
  • "I like that it didn't leave white marks on my clothing and I loved the light clean scent." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and keeps me fresh all day long." in 1 review
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I have tried to love this. I always feel like i sweat more than I should and thought this would do the trick. The price point is almost double to triple the price of regular deodorants. The smell is wonderful, as most deodorants deliver. However, I felt like this was just a glorified regular deodorant. I didn't have a problem with sweating so bad that I needed to go to a doctor so that was off the table. I found no distinguishable difference between this and regular deodorant other than the price.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anti-perspirants are not good for your health so I try to stay away from products like these. However life happens so sometimes we need this magnitude of protection. This goes on smooth and smells good. It does show on clothes after awhile and it isn't a complete anti-perspirant as it fades throughout the day. not bad, not great.
Lizzie S.
Florida and summer do not go well together. I love how well this works and keeps me dry on even the hottest days. My only issue here is how small the package is I feel like I can get more product from other companies. I will love this brand and the smell but I would like if they made better sizes.
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute #1 favorite! It really lasts all day even on a really long day that ends at the gym! I don't have to reapply and as I sweat it gives off a great smell! I've had people complement me while working out on how great I smell and even asked what I use
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Love dove clinical protection. I have tried different brands of clinical protection deodorant and this one seems to work the best! I like all the different scents offered and it works all day long. I am thankful for this product especially on hot and humid days.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
The Clinical Protection line from Dove is my absolute favorite deodorant! I always used to worry about beginning to smell after a few hours of putting on deodorant, but I never worry now! Clinical Protection keeps me smelling good all day with no worries!!
Ryanne G.
Clinical protection works really good, however the amount given is not something I want to pay for considering the high price! I wish they made it a little bigger, but I do recommend if you don't think you need such a strong deodorant that often!
Sarah W.
Bethlehem, PA
This Anti-Perspirant is a must have for me personally. I like that it didn't leave white marks on my clothing and I loved the light clean scent. It wasn't overpowering and it kept me feeling light and fresh throughout my day. I liked how versatile it is. I am comfortable wearing this all day at work and working out. It won't quit until you do.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to be honest, it's not my favorite but it is still good. More money than most and I expected longer lasting but in their defense I work in a kitchen so it's super hot in there. I'm sure if you work at a bank, it will work just fine ;)
Jessica C.
I have tried a few of the clinical deodorants and this is by far my favorite. The fragrances are light and don't interfere with my perfume. The clear formula doesn't ruin clothing or build up on my skin and body odor never gets through.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
Does the antiperspirant part actually work?