Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Ashley W.Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Triana f.

BY DOVE

Prescription Strength Wetness Protection with moisturizers Dermatologist Tested clinical anti-perspirant deodorant solid 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY The strength you need, infused with the beauty and care you expect from Dove.® Provides clinically proven prescription strength protection against wetness Delivers all-day freshness through odor-fighting technology Soothes and conditions skin with Dove® 1/4 moisturizers Features a signature fragrance to leave you feeling clean, fresh, and beautiful The ultimate combination of strength & beauty. Who is Dove® clinical protection for? Women seeking prescription strength protection from wetness, but without the irritation. Satisfaction Guaranteed We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. 1.800.761.DOVE

Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid
  • "I often use another brand of clinical strength, but wanted to give this one a try as it has the added "clear tone skin renew" benefit." in 3 reviews
  • "It works amazing, smells amazing and always leaves me feeling fresh at the end of the day!" in 1 review
  • "It goes on clear and doesn't leave the white marks on your clothes." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make me break out in hives, it keeps me dry, and it smells great." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After starting puberty being a teen was very hard. I sweat excessively. So much so that when I would get out of the shower an hour later my shirts would be wet about 2 and 1/2 in down from my armpits and only be getting worse. The minute I would put my shirt on there was obvious wetness on the shirt. If I wore white it would go see through and over time the under arms would stain yellow. If I wore a dark blue or worse grey everyone could see as they would look black where wet.
Even my school performance was suffering because I couldnt raise my hand. My aunt had to have silicone injections to block some of her sweat glands but we were too poor to even consider that.
And talk about coming into womanhood by making out and being close to the opposite sex. Someone ran their hand across my armpit just by regular moving around during kissing and they asked why I was all wet and it was so embarrassing I stayed as far away as I could.
My life was essentially over. I didn't want to leave the house. Im sure you can imagine at any age this would be embarrassing but as a teenager its unbearable when you're body is going through weird changes and most of us have no self esteem as is. And kids can be mean!
THEN at about the age of 15 or 16 this clinical deodorant craze started. I was very pessimistic as I had tried them all before to no avail.
The first time I used it it made a huge difference and by day two I wasn't sweaty at all.
Now after all these years my body is exactly the same and if I run out and use my boyfriends anti perspirent for a couple days it happens again. Its a medical condition that I will always have. But I actually get to forget about it and live a normal life as long as I use this. I can skip a day of showering and still not sweat one drop there. After one or two more days of that it would start not smelling so fresh but I'm still not sweating. I shower daily though so I was just testing its quality then.
I think it's amazing how it can stop someone like me from sweating completely for over 24 hours until my next shower. This means that I am never sweaty and I'm definitely never worried about ruining my clothes or having wet underarms at any point in time.
It literally saved my sanity and happiness. I can live with confidence now and if it can work for me after all these years it can work for anyone.
My boyfriend thinks it can't be good to block those sweat glands, because that's how it works, but you are still sweating everywhere else that it doesn't bother your body temperature at all.
I would never use another deodorant. It doesn't matter what scent. they are all amazing and all stop me from sweating so you can't go wrong.
they also smell so good but have unscented options as well. This brand is usually the easiest to find and one of the most cost effective of the clinical deodorants so this is the one I use most but seriously i couldnt recommend it more. You wont be dissapointed. Its a deodorant miracle. Especially for people like me.
Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love the smell of the Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Tone Skin Renew, but I'm not sure I love the product itself.  The directions state to apply two clicks of the product to each underarm before bed.  I don't love applying antiperspirant due to the Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY in this product, so I especially don't love leaving it on overnight when I feel like my skin should rest without a bunch of products on it, especially products that contain chemicals.  I also don't really like that the applicator is mostly plastic with the product being dispensed from small holes in the center.  It doesn't feel very pleasant to rub the plastic on my underarm.  I have applied the product during the day though and I felt like it preformed pretty well leaving me dry and smelling fresh.  I received a sample of this product for free for review purposes from another site, but all opinions are my own
Stephanie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Clinical Solid, Revive: Pomegranate Lemon Verbena more...
I got this for free from a different website to review. I love the smell that it has and it feels great. I like that the smell could last all day which I really like.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
This deodorant is a little on the the pricey side, however I stayed dry all day it leaves no white marks or residue on my clothes. And I feel fresh I could wear it up to 12 hour day. I work out with this deodorant too and it wonderful. The only downside to this product is when I shower I have to scrub a little more to get it off of my areas.
Brooke K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Once I had my son, I had to begin using a stronger deodorant. This was the first one I tried and I've used it ever since! It keeps me dry and smelling good all day long.
Reeny S.
Coralville, IA
Okay so with deodorant in general I feel that it just makes me sweat more, on some occasions, and on those occasions it wouldn't be that much sweat but just enough for me to notice it. But when I got Doves Clinical strength deodorant, it was fine at first, but then like fifteen minutes after I put it on; I was sitting In my first class of the day, and I could just feel a lot of sweat underneath my arms, it was so embarrassing! And I was just sitting in class! I wasn't even warm! And this wasn't the only time that happened! But it only happens when I use the Dove Clinical strength! I do not recommend this to anyone who doesn't want pit stains.
Rachel T.
San Diego, CA
I sweat more than most men so I prefer to use a strong anti-perspirant. Usually when I think of Dove products I think of extremely gentle, which made me unsure that this would be strong enough. I decided to try it out anyways and was happy with the result. It was gentle enough to not completely dry out my underarm skin but still strong enough to block the sweat. I would recommend this to anyone who needs the clinical protection. Just fyi, make sure to smell the scent first because most of the dove scents are great but there are a few that smell fairly unflattering.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
I often use another brand of clinical strength, but wanted to give this one a try as it has the added "clear tone skin renew" benefit. I didn't notice any change to my skin, but it goes on clear, so no white marks on my black tank tops was nice. I am very, very, very sensitive to smells and notice the smell of it throughout the day. The bonus to that is that I just worked out and...I smell like deodorant instead of sweat. Actually even after working out - my underarms aren't even wet and I have sweat dripping down my face. So yeah - it definitely works as both an antiperspirant and deodorant!
Payton P.
Travis Afb, CA
I straight up stink in anything but this deodorant, despite being very hygienic and clean. I hate baby powder scents, and love that this comes in a few options other than baby powder. I also find that although a white solid, I don't typically worry about white deodorant coming off onto my clothes. This stuff locks in the stink for sure!
Mary J.
Austin, TX
Totally love this deodorant. I feel like it's the only one that really works. And once you apply, you don't have to worry about carting it around with you all day because it lasts. Price wise I found it to be very competitive with other kinds of deodorants and would definitely recommend this product over any others I have used before.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
Is this good enough for people who sweats a lot? Does it smells good? thanks!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your favorite scent?
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this for people who sweats a lot?
April B.
Dunville, NL
What's the difference in antiperspirant and deodorant?
Amy S.
Alma, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hi there! I was wondering if this works as good or better than Secret Clinical deodorant? For ladies that have tried both. Thank you ☺️