Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Triana f.Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DOVE

Prescription Strength Wetness Protection with moisturizers Dermatologist Tested clinical anti-perspirant deodorant solid 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY The strength you need, infused with the beauty and care you expect from Dove.® Provides clinically proven prescription strength protection against wetness Delivers all-day freshness through odor-fighting technology Soothes and conditions skin with Dove® 1/4 moisturizers Features a signature fragrance to leave you feeling clean, fresh, and beautiful The ultimate combination of strength & beauty. Who is Dove® clinical protection for? Women seeking prescription strength protection from wetness, but without the irritation. Satisfaction Guaranteed We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. 1.800.761.DOVE see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I often use another brand of clinical strength, but wanted to give this one a try as it has the added "clear tone skin renew" benefit." in 3 reviews
  • "It doesn't make me break out in hives, it keeps me dry, and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "It works amazing, smells amazing and always leaves me feeling fresh at the end of the day!" in 1 review
  • "It goes on clear and doesn't leave the white marks on your clothes." in 1 review
Reeny S.
Coralville, IA
Okay so with deodorant in general I feel that it just makes me sweat more, on some occasions, and on those occasions it wouldn't be that much sweat but just enough for me to notice it. But when I got Doves Clinical strength deodorant, it was fine at first, but then like fifteen minutes after I put it on; I was sitting In my first class of the day, and I could just feel a lot of sweat underneath my arms, it was so embarrassing! And I was just sitting in class! I wasn't even warm! And this wasn't the only time that happened! But it only happens when I use the Dove Clinical strength! I do not recommend this to anyone who doesn't want pit stains.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
Totally love this deodorant. I feel like it's the only one that really works. And once you apply, you don't have to worry about carting it around with you all day because it lasts. Price wise I found it to be very competitive with other kinds of deodorants and would definitely recommend this product over any others I have used before.
Lisa S.
I love Dove's Clinical Protection Antiperspirant and deodorant because it gives me strong protection against sweat and odor while also being gentle on my underarm skin. It applies smoothly and the protection lasts a long time - definitely until the next morning!!
Somantha S.
I think that the price for the deodorant is a little steep but I do swear by this stuff. I have tried all the other drug store brand clinical deodorants and have not been so much as slightly impressed. Dove is the way to go.
Pamela B.
Charlotte, NC
I love, love this product. It i9s the only deodorant that keeps me dry and odor free
Dove Clinical doesn't have a funny odor.
It glides right on and doesn't leave a white spot on your clothes. .
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
This product works really well for anyone with extremely sweaty underarms. It stopped the excessive sweating that I had, and it smells great! I can wear it alone or under other deodorant!
Alessandra D.
Austin, TX
Awesome product for those that find it difficult to find a good deodorant that will keep you fry all the time and won't irritate. Others don't keep me dry but this I highly recommend.
I like to use clinical deodorant in the summer but i hate gels, so this is a great option. it has a great scent and does the job so i don't have to worry about being stinky!
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Its the only deodorant that works for me. I like that there is a variety of scents and i find myself switching between scents depending on what I'm doing that day.
Martha F.
Los Angeles, CA
This has beeb the best deodorant/ antiperspirant ever for controlling wetness! However i rated it a four because the smell is kind of sour to me and offputting.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
Is this good enough for people who sweats a lot? Does it smells good? thanks!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this for people who sweats a lot?
April B.
Dunville, NL
What's the difference in antiperspirant and deodorant?
Amy S.
Alma, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Hi there! I was wondering if this works as good or better than Secret Clinical deodorant? For ladies that have tried both. Thank you ☺️