BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Great Underarm Care
  •  Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant
  •  Feels Soft On Skin
  •  Gorgeous Floral Baby Powder Scent

We All Love The Feeling Of Softness On Our Skin — A Silk Dress, A Cashmere Sweater, Fluffy Towels. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. It Is Caring To Our Underarm Skin And, With Its Floral Scent Of Freesias And Peonies, It Reminds Us Of That Gorgeous Baby Powder Scent We All Know And Love. Using An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula That Contains ¼ Moisturizers, It Even Helps To Restore Skin After Shaving.
With Regular Use, It Helps To Make Our Underarm Skin Look And Feel Soft And Smooth. But It Doesn’t Just Feel Great. It Also Gives You Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Protection. That Means You Are Protected From Sweat With One Of Our Strongest Antiperspirant Deodorants.
For Soft Underarm Skin, Swipe The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Up And Down Each Armpit Until An Even Layer Has Been Applied Across The Skin. After A Few Days Of Use, Your Underarms Will Look And Feel Soft And Smooth – Getting Clinical Strength Sweat Protection And A Fresh, Soft Feeling.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%)Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Walgreens
Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy the smell of the Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Soft, but I'm not sure I love the product itself.  The directions state to apply two clicks of the product to each underarm before bed.  I don't love applying antiperspirant due to the Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY in this product, so I especially don't love leaving it on overnight when I feel like my skin should rest without a bunch of products on it, especially products that contain chemicals.  I also don't really like that the applicator is mostly plastic with the product being dispensed from small holes in the center.  It doesn't feel very pleasant to rub the plastic on my underarm.  I have applied the product during the day though and I felt like it preformed pretty well leaving me dry and smelling powder fresh.  I received a sample of this product for free for review purposes from another site, but all opinions are my own.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying this product, but I have used Secret Clinical Protection Deodorant before, so I am using that as reference. Compared to that, this left more of a white residue, which I didn't like. I did like how effective it was in preventing sweat along with the unpleasant smells that go along with it. I tend to sweat a lot so this product is very useful for me. Overall I would recommend. I received this product for free from another freebie site.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Powder Soft. I applied it in the morning following my shower. The smell light and pleasant. It dissipated as soon as the deodorant product dried, allowing me to wear perfume or body spray as I usually would. The deodorant itself went on easily, absorbed into my skin quickly and left no film or residue, even on my clothing. It worked well in 90 degree heat. It did not last the whole 48 hours as advertised, as I showered again 24 hours later. Overall, I would recommend this product to family and friends if traditional antiperspirants were not working well.
Aimeeh L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First of all, it smells good like a powder. I just wonder if men can use it since the scent is a bit feminine. It works effectively and is easy to use. You can even bring it anywhere you go. It is soft and gentle to skin when applied. I like the added moisture it brings. I could say that it also lasts long good for a day, but it may depend on how bad one is in sweating. The price may be a little high for a deodorant but it is better compared to other popular brands.
Lindsey V.
This is my favorite deodorant because I hate sweaty armpits. It has a light scent and dries quickly so you don't have to walk around without a shirt on for too long. It lasts all day.
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product did not disappoint. I like that it's a soft solid, it dries quickly, no sticky residue, kept me dry and odor free, no irritation to my sensitive skin, and didn't leave white marks on my clothes. Other than the powder scent, I think it's great, and it really does live up to the 48 hour claim.
Andréa G.
As a sufferer of (mild) hyperhydrosis, this deodorant is a lifesaver. It keeps my underarms dry like no other deodorant and smells wonderful. I will gladly spend the extra few dollars to ensure that I'm clean and dry!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am extremely happy with this product. I love the soft powder fresh smell and the fact that it keeps me odor free all day. It also doesn't leave a strange smell in the armpit of my clothes after I wear them. This has been an issue with other brands in the past, so I'm glad this is no longer the case. The only thing I do not like is that the deodorant doesn't come out evenly when using the clicker to make it come out. It's the only way to make it come out, by the way. You also only need a little to come out so you have to watch it closely when clicking. I received this product free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this deodorant at it's I was like clinical strength sounds like something a doctor would give you because regular deodorant doesn't work but anyway I tried it and wow I was shock it lasted almost 48 hours and yes I tried going 48hours with one application it lasted about 36 hours with just one application I went dancing and worked out the next morning so to me it's awesome Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Soft
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first opened the lid, I wasn't sure if I'd like this Antiperspirant, but once I tried it I was sold. Sometimes a gel or a twist up can be messier than desired but Dove went on smoothly with no mess. I stayed fresh all day. I love the powder scent, I just feel cleaner.
Valentina B.