BY DOVE #38 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Clear Tone Sheer Touch Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant: Helps restore skin to its natural tone Special value twin-pack

• Do u see a difference yet?13 Answers
  • Is this deodorant the kind that makes you sweat more or does it rea...1 Answers
  • I really need i deodorant for the dark under of my arms. I dont kno...2 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
This is by far my favorite antiperspirant. I reapply daily, so I can't speak to the 48 hr claim, but it does keep my skin soft. I have a small spot of dry skin on my underarm that I've had since infancy. It gets dark if it gets too dry. This keeps that from happening. Vain to even care, but it's a nice "side effect" of a product to keep me from getting too sweaty. I am sensitive to scents, too much floral or baby powder and my head is reeling. This is a nice clean scent, not overpowering. Bonus is that it goes on sale often so I am usually stocked up.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this a lot and I have the purple pinkish one.

*The scent is a light floral and is not strong at all but it does have long lasting power.

*I use this on days I don't use my Certain Dri or when I take a few weeks off it and the Dove deodorant works great with preventing odor and wetness (especially on hot summer days)

*My underarns are very smooth and no irritation after applying. Another plus it leaves no white residue at all!!

I love the Dove deodorants!!
Thy P.
Thy P.
I do have to admit that I don't normally sweat that much on a regular basis anyways. So I'm not really the type of person to ask questions about really true deodorant if it helps cover you up. And I actually don't have a scent when I sweat. But however this deodorant does the job. It doesn't get on my clothes. I still feel dry and clean even after I work out. So it doesn't job. No complaints. And I will buy it again.
Sondra Y.
Sondra Y.
Lakeside, MT
This this deodorant. I've been using Dove exclusively for deodorant for about 12 years now. I do buy various versions they offer but this one is one of my favorites. I found their brand , in general, is much gentler on my armpits and definitely keeps me from ever smelling bad or having any kind of irritation. The company would literally have to discontinue making deodorant for me to switch to another brand.
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love the clear tone! I swear I notice a different when I'm using this product vs. the normal dove deodorants- I have sensitive skin and this product keeps it clean and light! Although I've switched to Gillette for better protection, I truly miss the clear tone feature of this deodorant. If you've never felt the need to switch to a men's deodorant then I highly recommend trying this!
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
I used to have dark underarms but as I start using this the dark spots went a way and i just use one and its still not finished. I like how it stays for 48 hours and i also love the fragrance. i would totally buy this again from CVS. I would recommend this to the people that have dark underarms and they want to fix it. Try to use this at least every other day since it is a 48 hour formula.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Mount Holly, NC
I buy my deodorant based on smell, and initially thought this product smelled great. I sweat a decent bit, so I need a product that can hold up to that. This just isn't it. By the end of the day, I could smell myself, with no traces of the deodorant smell left. If you don't perform a whole lot of physical activity with minimal sweating, it might work for you. But it was a failure for me.
Amber-Nicole W.
Amber-Nicole W.
Woodmere, NY
I don't actually LIKE women's deodorant, but this does okay and smells okay. It's sort of "meh" actually. On the one hand, I'll smell like an exaggeration of a field of flowers. On the other hand, it doesn't really work well or for long unless I shave my ubderarms. Which is why I usually use men's deodorant. Scratch that, Dove's Men's is way better. Just use that instead.
Lisbeth C.
Lisbeth C.
Trenton, NJ
Dove clear tone is the best!! I have tried so many DIY underarmpit lighteners and none have worked. After using dove my armpit started clearing up. It can be bought at any walmart and is very aforadable. I would recommend this to anybody and even got my sister to start using it after she saw my results. Wouldn't hange this deodorant for my life.
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
Really want to like this deodorant. Goes on well, creamy texture, and stays clear on. The smell is lovely. However, it does not last more than 2 hours. I use it daily, usually put on after I shower. Within hours I can smell myself again, its even worse after I work out. Purchased at Target for a great price. But sadly does not work well for me.
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
How long until you see results with this product?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do u see a difference yet?
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Middletown , NY
Does it actually help with discoloration?
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone noticed a rash?
Lyndsie Y.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Can someone PLEASE explain to me the point of this "clear tone" ? What does that even mean!