BY DOVE

• Leaves hair flake free*
• Relieves irritation
• Gently cares for hair and makes it smooth and manageable
• Fresh and rich scent
• pH balanced formula
• Gentle enough to be used everyday

*no visible flakes with regular use
Sometimes little flakes on the shoulders can make us feel self-conscious, sending us looking for anti-dandruff products. Did you know that aggressive washing and harsh products could take away your scalp’s nutrients and hair’s moisture balance, making it dry and dull?

With the new Dove DermaCare Scalp series, it is possible to banish hair dandruff while having smooth and manageable hair. We created Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, the scalp solution formulated with active Pyrithione Zinc that effectively tackles dandruff in a formula that renews scalp and hair’s natural moisture. Its mild, pH balanced formula gently cares for hair.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, PPG-9, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA

Tylinn W.
I have been suffering from seborrheic  dermatitis for several years and haven't been able to find anything that works. This shampoo definitely soothed my scalp and kept the flakes away for a few days but it didn't completely clear it up. I think this shampoo works best for mild cases of dandruff.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I use this a few times a week and notice a difference. It has really helped my hair be dandruff free and it smells great too! My only complaint is I feel like my hair is not very soft and smooth directly after using it.
Michele C.
Maben, MS
I received a sample of this from Dove. I used it once and it doesn't lather up. Tried it a second time and it lathered a little bit better but not sure yet on if it really takes care of flakes.
Salomé E.
Miami Beach, FL
The smell is divine! Almost smells like mint-vanilla. If you have a scalp that tends to get dry, get this and give it a weekly try. If you have a normal scalp, also get this! The cooling sensation is very relaxing and feels great on your head. I highly recommend this product.
Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
Used this product because I had a buildup in my hair that seemed like it was some kind of dermal fungus. I used this shampoo for about 3 weeks and it was cleared!!!
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
Dove Dremacare is the best dandruff shampoos that my family has ever used. The whole family loves it for different reasons buy why I do is because I can wear my little black dress without having to worry about flakes falling on it.
Christian R.
It smells nice but it didn't help with dandruff, it's also somewhat drying....I use other dove products & they're great but this one missed the mark.
Jennifer G.
Far rockaway, NY
I Love this productos. me gustaron mucho me gustó su textura la firma que me dejo el cabello fascinante eh comprado otro con diferente función lo probaré y daré mi opinión
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells nice and works just like ire supposed to. Even though there is conditioner in it, it doesn't seem to help rid of knots & tangles or smooth them out.
Jen G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Exelente producto me gustó mucho lo volvería a comprar es muy bueno y efectivo con lo que promete lo recomiendo a mis amistades por qué se que si es efectivo
Daniela P.
When was the scent changed from a mint type to a sharp cucumber scent? I miss the minty scent and tingle. :(