BY DOVE

• Leaves hair flake free*
• Relieves irritation
• Gently cares for hair and makes it smooth and manageable
• Fresh and rich scent
• pH balanced formula
• Gentle enough to be used everyday

*no visible flakes with regular use
Sometimes little flakes on the shoulders can make us feel self-conscious, sending us looking for anti-dandruff products. Did you know that aggressive washing and harsh products could take away your scalp’s nutrients and hair’s moisture balance, making it dry and dull?

With the new Dove DermaCare Scalp series, it is possible to banish hair dandruff while having smooth and manageable hair. We created Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, the scalp solution formulated with active Pyrithione Zinc that effectively tackles dandruff in a formula that renews scalp and hair’s natural moisture. Its mild, pH balanced formula gently cares for hair.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, PPG-9, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have thin fine straight hair. I have a really hard time finding a good shampoo but doesn’t make my hair oily and one day I never thought I was going to be an anti-dandruff shampoo. I can go without washing my hair for a day and a half and my hair would still look really good.
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
I love this shampoo because it lathers really easily and is really soft on your hair. it smells really good and it is long lastnight. i use the conditioner on my weave extensions but it’s supposed to control your dandruff but i’ve never had excessive dandruff. i recommend.
Dave K.
I used to suffer from dandruff for the majority of my life. I've tried countless products and it seemed that nothing worked. It wasn't until I turned to Dove's anti dandruff shampoo that I've seen a tremendous turn around!
Cierra F.
This product is absolutely amazing! I think I have found my new shampoo thanks to Influenster! It is really helped my dandruff and it is best for dry scalp. I will never go back to my old stuff! I would totally buy it!
Crystal M.
Fort Morgan, CO
Absolutely love this brand. I use to use head and shoulders for my dandruff but then discovered dove came out with their own line and had to try it and I'm so glad I did. It helps with my dandruff and leave my hair feeling super soft and conditioned.
Krystal P.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably one of my favorite brands to use when it comes to hair products. They all smell great and leave my hair silly smooth. I particularly use the one for damaged hair since I'm always dying my hair.
Trixie G.
Milltown, NJ
I used to use Head & Shoulders before this, but certainly love the smell and everything of this product more! would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a good dandruff shampoo.
Daniela P.
I noticed that Head & Shoulders was not cutting it for me anymore so I gave this a try. It worked! No more irritated, itchy flakey scalp! Plus it smells really good, a gentle minty rosemary scent?
Melanie P.
Scott Afb, IL
Absolutely love this shampoo ! It has helped my dandruff so much it’s crazy. I will continue to purchase this product for a while!! Dove Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This product is very good and its affordable to anyone price range. I can you use this product forever and ever for the rest of my life.This product save my life .
Daniela P.
When was the scent changed from a mint type to a sharp cucumber scent? I miss the minty scent and tingle. :(

back