Marguerite C.

I've been using head and shoulders most of my life and it helps with the issue but that's it. I was hoping to try something new and hopefully my problem wouldn't be such a problem. I guess my question does it work?

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have been using HnS for 17 years. I have horrible dandruff. If you do too, then I would just stick with HnS. When first using Dove, my hair felt amazing, but after a week and a half of using Doves, i was itching my scalp so bad that i was getting scabs. I went straight back to HnS.
Alaina W.