BY DOVE

• Leaves hair flake free*

• Relieves irritation

• Gently cares for hair and makes it smooth and manageable

• Fresh and rich scent

• pH balanced formula

• Gentle enough to be used everyday

*no visible flakes with regular use
Sometimes, little flakes on the shoulders can make us feel self-conscious, sending us looking for anti-dandruff products. Did you know that aggressive washing and harsh products could take away your scalp’s nutrients and hair’s moisture balance, making it dry and dull?

With the new Dove DermaCare Scalp series, it is possible to banish hair dandruff while having smooth and manageable hair. We created Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner, the all-in-one scalp solution formulated with active Pyrithione Zinc that effectively tackles dandruff in a formula that renews scalp and hair’s natural moisture. Its mild, pH balanced formula gently cares for hair.

• Is this for everyday use?3 Answers
  • Will this shampoo leave my hair dry?1 Answers
  • I have thick, curly hair that has never responded well to...1 Answers
Brandi J.
Kannapolis, NC
I love Dove products, so I was very excited to try the Dove DermaCare Scalp Pure Care Daily 2in1. I like to use 2in1 cleansers or cleansing conditioners, because I have naturally oily roots, but my ends tend to get dry. Needless to say, Dove did it again. They made an amazing product, that makes my hair feel great, keeps it mostly manageable (some leave in conditioner still has to be added to my tips), and you only have to use a tiny bit for it to be effective (my favorite thing about Dove products). It also has a great smell and feel while in your hair.
Danielle L.
Corinth
This does not work to cure dandruff, I used it every day for 2 weeks and there has been no change. It works good as a normal 2 in 1 but don’t expect it to do anything for your dandruff.

Instead stick to the classics : 2 days of use and dandruff is gone. Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
Kristyna B.
irving, tx
Since my sister has dandruff I use this on her hair he hair type if a 4c and its honey blonde originally it leaves her hair smooth I use it every week on her hair I wouldn't compare to another brand because I am satisfied with the products I use with dove
Melanie H.
douglasville
I have always had issues with a dry scalp and dandruff problems
They sent me this in the mail to try it out and wow !I will definitely purchase this in stores
My scalp felt so nice after using this and I could tell I didn’t have a lot of dandruff issues
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I love this! Normally I’m not a huge fan of 2 in 1 products for my hair, but this is so nice! Doesn’t dry my hair out, and my scalp has been flake free since I’ve used it. I condition like normal and my hair has been super great and healthy looking! I like it better than head and shoulders for the way it keeps the rest of my hair looking nice and healthy!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a two in one which I usually don't buy. I don't feel that they leave your hair either clean enough or moisturized enough. This one works ok. It does treat my dandruff problem though. The smell is a bit weird that's why I gave 4 stars.
Jasmine B.
I'm obsessed with the smell of this anti-dandruff shampoo, it smells amazing. My sister can only use Dove, Head and shoulders does nothing for her dandruff. I like to use this to strip the color from my hair and it does that well, plus it smells amazing, it also is less drying than head and shoulders.
Bao-Tran L.
This shampoo and conditioner definitely does the job because I get pretty bad dandruff in the winter.. and this cured it within a week! I don't like the feeling it gives my hair though-- a crispy and thicker feel, which I'm not used to or am into, but I think it's a great winter product for people with dry scalps like me!
Ashlyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell and it got rid of my dandruff in less than a week. I use this everyday. It is long lasting and cheap. I would buy this again. My sister even uses it and it got rid of her dandruff. I recommend
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
I received this product free for testing. I’m a regular user of head and shoulders 2-in-1 and while this product was not horrible and did reduce visible dandruff, head and shoulders does a better job while being less expensive.
S. Yinnette G.
How does this compare to head and shoulders?
S. Yinnette G.
If you've tried this, Did the itching go away from your scalp?
Mel G.
Is this for everyday use?
Marguerite C.
I've been using head and shoulders most of my life and it helps with the issue but that's it. I was hoping to try something new and hopefully my problem wouldn't be such a problem. I guess my question does it work?
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
I have a semi-oily scalp, it just depends sometimes. Would this help it be less oily as well as get rid of dandruff? Thank you!