Dove Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate uploaded by Sarah G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #39 in Ice Cream

Rich Vanilla Ice Cream With Silky Smooth Dove® Chocolate. Available In Single And 3 Bar Packages.
Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Mono And Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene. Coating: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Coconut Oil, Palm Oil. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Almonds

Dove Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate
  • "Awesome creamy thick and smooth ice cream.This also is tasty for everyone in the family.good price but also perfectly made with chocolate extracts." in 4 reviews
  • "Dove Milk Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream that looks like a chocolate lovers dream." in 2 reviews
  • "The 250 calories is worth it." in 1 review
  • "I am not a dark chocolate lover so I still with these." in 1 review
  • "This ice cream bar is the bomb dot com!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
My neighbor bought these and shared one with me. I liked it, however it’s not the kind of ice cream treat I like. I liked the chocolate part more than the ice cream, I found that to be pretty basic and almost too rich. This was however smaller than I thought it was going to be
Sarah G.
Chino Hills, CA
Looking for some ice cream bars in the freezer section of the grocery store and couldn't help but drool when I saw a box of Dove chocolate bars! My son and I tore into them after taco Tuesday night and we loved them!! For chocolate lovers this chocolate hit the spot!! It was like having a dipped ice cream cone off the pier at the beach! We were craving another but had to refrain so we can have it the next night. These delicious bars will be in my cheat nights for sure!!
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
The Best! The ice cream is so creamy and the chocolate is amazing as always even better on the ice cream. I bought from Walmart. I feel it is kind of pricey for 6 bars but is a very tasty treat to have now and again.
Lynn B.
These are very good bars with Dove chocolate. They are pricey, but a larger size. This competes with similar products and brands. I’ve bought them for many years. Try them if you like ice cream and chocolate.
Branda O.
Lake Worth, FL
Hoooommmyyyygooossshhh this is heaven in your mouth. I usually buy it wherever it’s cheapest. It doesn’t compare to any other ice cream. It’s a bit pricey but so worth it. It’s so yummy and creamy and it’s like it satisfies you so much. Like this is the go-to for cravings.
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
These are my favorite ice cream bars. I wish they came in a 50 count box so I can sit in the dark and eat them all! It satisfies my ice cream & violate craving in one perfect snack.
Veronica M.
I love ice cream and I love Dove chocolate! This ice cream bar is a win with its creamy vanilla ice cream covered in the delicious high quality Dove chocolate. I've purchased these numerous times as a treat because they are so good and are the perfect ice cream bars for those who like Dove chocolates. The vanilla ice cream is also a delicious creamy blend that goes perfectly with the chocolate. I recommend this ice cream bar to all chocolate lovers.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
About the sweets I write reviews not often, but I plan to write about this chocolate for a long time, even despite how famous it is and how much about it already written reviews, I still really want to share a review of my favorite, delicious milk chocolate - Dove.
Dove is a famous trademark and it is very unlikely that you are not familiar with it. Dove produces both chocolate and chocolate sweets.
Types of chocolate - there are different kinds: dove has - like milk chocolate, and dark or bitter. Everyone to your taste, I love insanely dairy.
Additives - naturally chocolate dove does not do without additives in its products - there is chocolate and with hazelnuts, there are with figs, there are with walnuts and others-others.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
These are an ultimate favorite. The chocolate cover is so smooth and silky with the best favorite chocolate taste. These are also a great memory with my grandmother. My grandma used to hide them in the back of the freezer for when I would come over. They were our secret treats together when no one else was home because THEY ARE SO GOOOOOD!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
It's so bad to say but I could literally eat a whole box of these in one sitting. They're delicious! I like a ton of ice cream products but these are by far some of my fav. Super easy to open and eat. I buy and eat them all the time. I recommend trying!
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
Is it any good?
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this just as good as the candy bar?
alicia g.
Redding, CA
Omg this looks mouth watering!! is it good as it looks?!
Crystal H.
Augusta, GA
Does it have a rich chocolate taste
Karen 🍯.