BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Limited Edition Flavor Is Perfect For Gift Giving Or Candy Dish. Each Piece Has A Valentine's Message Inside.

Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Dove raspberry is my go-to in a chocolate emergency. But all the flavors are so good. I didn’t like mint chocolate until I tried Doves mint.
Shannon m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My oldest and I are in love with these dove chocolate valentine red velvet flavor chocolates. When my child wants a treat she always ask for these chocolates.
Heather B.
Hermon , ME
These are the best chocolates ever. I wish they would keep them all year round! I always stock up so that I have extra for the rest of the year! So yummy!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove Chocolate is one of my comfort foods. So smooth and creamy. The little wrapped squares gives you options.. One, two or half the bag lol
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I picked up a bag of these on sale today. One word: YUCK! They don't taste like chocolate or red velvet. The taste is just plain strange.
Russell S.
United States
These were much better than I had anticipated. The chocolate is creamy and rich but not waxy or oily like many others in its price range.
Crystal P.
Santa Clarita
Dove has a way of making even the darkest chocolate so silky smooth and creamy. I'm gonna have to go get some after this review!
Heather F.
Before changing my diet completely, these were my jam, they're dangerous. I couldn't stop myself from eating all in one sitting
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Perfect for Valentine’s Day. I love when my honey brings me this chocolate. It’s something bout the way it melts in my mouth.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
This is the best thing ever made. I mean the best thing ever! I could live and die off these bad boys. Please keep making!
Samantha N.
I like red velvet.. and I like dove chocolate.. is this worth trying and buying?
Victoria F.