BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Limited Edition Flavor Is Perfect For Gift Giving Or Candy Dish. Each Piece Has A Valentine's Message Inside.

Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
My family and I always try new dove flavors! And I haven’t been disappointed yet! Awesome flavor! Every chocolate has a unique flavor and this one is very melt in your mouth and delicious! This product is repurchase worthy!
Nicole D.
Coconut Creek
These are sooo good. I gave them to my mom for Valentine’s Day and dove is her favorite. This is a great flavor combination and it’s so smooth it just melts in your mouth.
Marisol V.
I really like dove chocolates, they are not overly sweet, right amount of cocoa. The perfect bite, i enjoy them while watching my favorite tv shows. Just dont leave them out if you have kids, you my not find any once the catch sight of them. Lol
Carrie W.
I bought these for my mom and I and we both loved them! She’s in love with red velvet so I knew we had to get them and try them. We finished the bag so quickly it was unreal. I would buy them again if I could ever find them again
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
The only time I buy Valentine's Day chocolate is when it's Dove. I absolutely fell in love with these the first time I bought them. Now I buy them in bulk every year.
Allie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love everything red velvet flavored and these are no exception. They're not an overpowering red velvet flavor, which is nice. They're sweet, but they are kind of rich. They're great if you just want one or two every once in a while, but a whole bag is just too much.
Brittany L.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are not for the faint of heart (a.k.a. Picky chocolate eaters and people who despise red velvet). I am OBSESSED with red velvet and to me these were a success. The red velvet flavoring, while slightly artificial tasting, was balanced enough with the creamy dove chocolate that you still get a very yummy and rich treat from it. I would recommend these but only if you really enjoy that sort of artificial red velvet flavor.
Donna G.
Arboga
I live the rich, creamy flavorful coolness these leave in my mouth. I especial love the cute messages printed on the inside of the wrapper. I keep a few in my desk for whenever a sweet tooth creeps up. They can be purchased at Wal-Mart around Valentine's Day for around $4 a bag
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh yeah the best candy. It was nice and good taste just perfect. Both chocolate and the red velvet. It a good combination. It on sale today two packages for $6.00 at cvs . I would recommend it to my friend.
Maria M.
Lake View, NY
Perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Nothing says “I love you”
Like dark chocolate on Valentine’s Day. Smooth rich taste. Sweet indulgence. And doctor recommend. Dove is totally work every last calorie. Even when it’s not Valentine’s Day.
Samantha N.
I like red velvet.. and I like dove chocolate.. is this worth trying and buying?
Victoria F.