Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.

Buy on Kmart
Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
About the only Dove item we eat. Infinitely better than its Hershey counterpart, but still leaves a lot to be desired. Price is reasonable, and is basically universally loved, so can’t go wrong with it for a gift.
1 P.
Katy, TX
A super duper lovely Easter gift. As a kid I’d always receive these and I remember my mom letting me eat only the ears and then only the head and I’d always nibble a little bit farther than I was allowed
Subreena G.
Dove is one of the candies made here that I enjoy. The chocolate is creamy and yummy. Pricing is good and I love the wrappers that have little small sayings in them.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
I really like dove chocolate, itrs smooth and creamy. It is comparable to many higher end chocolates. I could do without it being shaped like a bunny, Easter or not.
Maggie B.
Love Dove chocolate. It always melts as soon as I put it in my mouth and it is so smooth. When I am craving chocolate, I definitely look out for the dove chocolate square. The bunny is just as yummy but sometimes it can be too much chocolate lol.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this for Easter and it was such a delightful surprise. My husband and I were just talking about how exciting it used to be to get a chocolate bunny when we were kids. Then there would always be the big moment when you found out if it was a solid or hollow bunny. Anyhow, this dark chocolate bunny is an ideal treat because it's an update on a classic holiday tradition. The major update here is that the solid chocolate is Dove's yummy, creamy dark chocolate. A sweet treat for adults and kids who enjoy dark chocolate!
Another plus: the ears seems solid enough that I wouldn't expect that part to break accidentally.
Meagan H.
Easter isn't complete without a dove chocolate bunny! The SOLID part is the most important to me personally. Nothing irritated me more as a child than bitting into a hollow bunny.
Carol L.
torrance, ca
Classic Dove Chocolate Easter Bunny but I wish they put a filling or nuts in it. It's too much chocolate for me, but would be perfect for someone who likes plain milk chocolate.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was lucky enough to get this for Easter and it was so good! The chocolate was delicious, a melt in your mouth taste, and I found myself having to hold back devouring the whole thing in one sitting. it was completely delicious and I wanted to buy more ( and I would've bought more had the stores stopped selling them once Easter ended ).
Marina B.
So delicious and totally worth the belly ache, haha. I love dove but the dove bunnies are always something I look forward to having every Easter! Ever since I was 11! If you're wanting to give a chocolate lover something for Easter this is so perfect! Dove is definitely the more inexpensive option if you're looking for a nicer brand of chocolate. Love this ❤️
Judith O.