BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.

Buy on Jet.com
Brook D.
I personally love Dove and I was so glad I got it in my Easter basket but I was a little shocked. When I bit into the bunny it was hollow. It was just a thin piece of chocolate for $5. I would just stick to the regular chocolate.
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
This bunny chocolate is good, but there’s almost to much chocolate for me. The inside of the bunny is holo which is nice. The price is worth it. I also got this at Target and I would recommend this to someone who just loves the taste of chocolate!
Jessica T.
My toddler received this chocolate bunny for Easter. I love Dove chocolate, so I’ve volunteered to help eat it. It is yummy, solid milk chocolate goodness! I’ve also been surprised that it isn’t too messy after she’s handled it for a while.
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every year, this a go to. Since Easter hasn’t brought much to someone who can’t get the children’s candy because I’m too old for that in Easter, I looked no further and got this. One bite of this and I remember what it was like to be bills free and stress free.
rachel c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The closest thing you can get to Godiva when on a budget. Better than Sees. Creamier than Ghirardelli which is a little too sweet in my opinion. The shape of the bunny is soooooo cute!!!! I put these in Easter baskets.
April P.
Elizabethtown
My 3 year old son absolutely loved this at Easter! I didn’t get a chance to try it because he devoured it in 1 sitting, which I don’t normally approve of, but it’s Easter and the only chocolate I gave him. So I’d say it was amazing and I recommend. 😊
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'd give this a million stars if I could! I got one of these for Easter and it was so good. The chocolate is so soft and immediately starts to melt in your mouth. How can you resist eating the whole dang bunny?
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
It's almost impossible to find Easter candy after Easter. Especially since stores mark it down so much to sell it out and then you don't see it again for a whole year.
This solved our problem and then some. We were replacing one person's bunny and ended getting everyone a bunny and everyone was happy!!
Oh and I will say that Dove Chocolate is wayyyyyy better than Russell Stovers. Hands down
Jacklynn B.
Old Fields, WV
Easter time favorite. A must have! Easter baskets have always had this classic chocolate Easter bunny in them and it's a tradition that will continue to live on in our home. #dove #chocolate
Judith O.