BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich dark chocolates Natural source of cocoa flavanols Kosher

• What is your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Do they make the sugar free kind in milk chocolate??1 Answers
  • These are suitable for someone diabetic correct? They still taste...2 Answers
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I eat low carb, but sometimes I want something sweet with all the added sugar. I found the sugar free Dove dark chocolate to be just what I was looking for. It still tastes like a creamy, rich and smooth chocolate and certainly hits the spot for me. I don’t feel guilty and don’t miss the “real” stuff either.
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
Dove dark chocolate is amazing. Most likely because it isn’t 100% dark chocolate and there’s some sweeteners in there to keep them from being quite so bitter. So, if you don’t like dark chocolate usually, try doves dark chocolate before you decide for sure.
What i.
A great, no-nonsense dark chocolate with great flavor. It's just chocolate and it really tastes like it. There's a great balance of bitterness and sweet for my palate, without being too much of either.

Portioning is also superb, with just enough to satisfy your craving without subjecting you to the guilt of the much larger portions of competing products.
Sandra H.
I love these so much they taste delicious my favorite chocolate I've got to say! It has a smooth good flavor to it!
I can finish the little pack so quick that's how good they are lol. I think these are worth to buy 👍🏼
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
I love dove dark chocolate 😍😍😍😍 we always have these on hand. One square is the perfect size treat after dinner. They are amazingly creamy and melt in your mouth slowly and beautifully.
A G.
This is the best chocolate ever I just love Dove chocolate I could have this in every Bowl around my house so smooth not too rich but very rich I love chocolate I love this chocolate
Juliana T.
I have a bag of these in my kitchen just to treat my self after eating something healthy! I know bad habit but I could never resist dark chocolate especially from Dove. I eat these frequently through out the week which is bad but I can't help it! The texture is nice and smooth and the dark chocolate is such an overload like other companies tend to do with sugar free dark chocolate.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
My Great-Niece had a fund raiser for her charter school with Dove Promises and Hershey Bliss Hearts in mesh bags. For $1.00 I bought one. She was so excited to see the "promise" in the Dove wrapper. She opened bag after bag that had the Hershey Bliss only and was disappointed that they didn't have the "promise" in the wrapper. Disappointing for a 7 year old. I had to give her my wrapper! Silky smooth chocolate, awesome dark chocolate taste!!
Cindy D.
Dove is my go-to brand for satisfying my chocolate cravings. I love how the chocolate melts in my mouth! My favorite thing about this product is that it is better for you than other chocolates because it is both dark and sugar free. I would definitely recommend this product!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
You would not know by TASTE that these are sugar free! These are affordable and priced the same as the others. I can't stress enough that the taste is there!, and there's also no aftertaste that is sometimes seen with sugar free chocolates. These are worthy of a repurchase.
Mikki a.
Is dove the American version of Galaxy?
Audra T.
These are suitable for someone diabetic correct? They still taste the same more or less right?
Ashley C.
Do they make the sugar free kind in milk chocolate??
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Does this come in milk chocolate?
Erica C.
What is your favorite flavor?