Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Dark Chocolates Sugar Free

by Dove Chocolate

Rich dark chocolates Natural source of cocoa flavanols Kosher

What is your favorite flavor?
Do they make the sugar free kind in milk chocolate??
These are suitable for someone diabetic correct? They still taste the same more or less right?
Start your review of Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Dark Chocolates Sugar Free!
How would you rate this product?
Holli M.
Knoxville, TN
Yum. I'm a diabetic and I love this candy. Not all sugar free candy is good but this definitely is.
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Dove chocolate. Very rich, tasty and delicious. Dove chocolate 🍫 is one of the best on the market. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are amazing, so smooth and delicious. I can’t believe they are sugar free. Yes, they are slightly pricey but so worth it if you’re watching your sugar intake and splurging on a piece of chocolate. I’ll definitely purchase again!
Cathy S.
Creston, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Some sugar free products don't taste as good, but these are very tasty! They are a nice treat if you're craving chocolate without feeling the guilt. I love dark chocolate and these are a great treat.
Carolina B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I found that they had a sugar free option I was so happy so I had to get them and wasn’t disappointed at all! Same great taste, just a better option.
Tabitha J.
Tehachapi
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love dark chocolate definitely a favorite brand of mine. Chocolate quality is good and taste great.
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very smooth and not that sweet. It’s quite addicting if you have a whole bag next to you.
Shanice M.
I LOVE dark chocolate. These are creamy and satisfying, and the added benefit of it being sugar free just makes it that much better. It's pretty affordable at target!
Martha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sooo sad that they came out with a sugar free version, but contains maltitol in the ingredients/ Muy triste que salieron con una versión sin azúcar pero maltitol en los ingredientes. It’s the same thing or worst!!
Ronie K.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I donf know why but the Chocolat where ein America sucks, I get most of my chocolate from Europe but this is the only kind that is not terrible. But only the dark chocolate is delicious. It is so smooth and just melts in your mouth.