BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy Silky Smooth, Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience.
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

• since when dove started to make chocolate bars? Where can...3 Answers
  • What kind of desserts can you make with this chocolate bar1 Answers
  • Where I can buy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very rich & natural in flavor chocolate is very smooth tasting, their also really affordable in pricing." in 9 reviews
  • "Dove chocolate is very good, you must eat it slowly because it's that good, and when it's gone it's gone, these are very delicious, and smooth!" in 8 reviews
  • "I feel in love with this chocolate when I first tried it, now I can't get enough of it :) It is my obsession when it comes to candy " in 8 reviews
  • "silky smooth, and tons of flavors and size options.. can't really ask for more in chocolate .I love the raspberry and the dark, but there is seriously so many options." in 6 reviews
  • "I can only eat a few at a time because they are so sweet but they are really really good!" in 6 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ohhh #Dove chocolate!!! At this price point, you're not going to find anything to compare! It is so smooth and rich and delicious! I can usually find it right in the candy aisle at the grocery store or Wal-Mart. I have recommended this chocolate to everyone who will listen since the first time I tried it!
Lauren F.
Searcy
Its Dove chocolate. What can you say? Its so smooth and creamy. It just melts in your mouth while you float away to a paradise in Heaven. The flavor is absolutely wonderful. You can get it at almost any grocery store. I highly recommend this to everyone, your chocolate world will be changed forever.
Beth M.
I used to hate dark chocolate.... until I tried Dove! It is hands down my favorite chocolate now! This is my go to chocolate. It’s so smooth and a rich flavor! Affordable and almost everywhere carries this! Plus, it’s a little better for you than milk chocolate. Although, I do love both. 😉
Family F.
Pharr
I AM PROBABLY DOVES BIGGEST FAN I LOVE THERE DARK CHOCOLATE ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IM N A DIET I STILL GET TO EAT A PIECE TO SPICE UP MY METABOLISM GREAT THING IS WALMART HAS SMALL BARS FOR .44 WHEN I WANT SOMETHING SWEET AND DON'T WANT TO BUY A BIG BAR I LOVE THIS!
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
I am going to sound very dramatic but this is pure honesty, I am so crazy about this product. When on my girl time..... they always make  me feel so much better, never was a fan of dark chocolate except for these. I buy them like crazy and the texture is good!
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
Dove is my first choice for dark chocolate. It is never bitter or too rich - it is just right. I always indulge in a Dove Dark Chocolate bar when I go to a grocery store. I somehow cannot day no. I would recommend to all my other dark chocolate lovers out there.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat very spicy food and I love dark chocolate, so this seemed to be the perfect combination. This bar of chocolate is fancy and interesting enough to share with friends. I got a few friends hooked on it even though they don't like spicy food but love chocolate. Can't live without this bar. Smooth velvety chocolate taste with a little zing. Having one right now. Makes my day.
destiny v.
Harlingen, TX
Dove chocolate bars are one of my favorite candies. I love getting the dark chocolate one because it’s so creamy and delicious. Dark chocolate also has good benefits besides the taste. I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate, especially from dove!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
So rich and creamy. I love to use these chocolates as small gifts for other people. My friends and family love this chocolate. I purchase this at any grocery store and it’s affordable as well. Would recommend to all of the chocolate ❤️’s like me!!!
Hannah G.
The best dark chocolate I’ve ever had. Super smooth and “crisp” and great for the price. I eat one bar at least once a week or two weeks. The flavor is phenomenal. I suggest this brand to anyone that asks my favorite chocolate.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Dove or Hershey kiss? They both or very very good but which one do like the the most?
Michelle C.
Dove or Ghirardelli? mmm?
Vanessa G.
Is there any chocolate smoothr then Dove chocolate?
Angela j.
Since it's dark chocolate does it taste bitter, because I've never tried the dark chocolate.
Elizabeth C.