BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #59 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Enjoy Silky Smooth, Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience.
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

• since when dove started to make chocolate bars? Where can...3 Answers
  • What kind of desserts can you make with this chocolate bar1 Answers
  • Where I can buy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Very rich & natural in flavor chocolate is very smooth tasting, their also really affordable in pricing." in 9 reviews
  • "Dove chocolate is very good, you must eat it slowly because it's that good, and when it's gone it's gone, these are very delicious, and smooth!" in 8 reviews
  • "I feel in love with this chocolate when I first tried it, now I can't get enough of it :) It is my obsession when it comes to candy " in 8 reviews
  • "silky smooth, and tons of flavors and size options.. can't really ask for more in chocolate .I love the raspberry and the dark, but there is seriously so many options." in 6 reviews
  • "I can only eat a few at a time because they are so sweet but they are really really good!" in 6 reviews
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat very spicy food and I love dark chocolate, so this seemed to be the perfect combination. This bar of chocolate is fancy and interesting enough to share with friends. I got a few friends hooked on it even though they don't like spicy food but love chocolate. Can't live without this bar. Smooth velvety chocolate taste with a little zing. Having one right now. Makes my day.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Ohhh #Dove chocolate!!! At this price point, you're not going to find anything to compare! It is so smooth and rich and delicious! I can usually find it right in the candy aisle at the grocery store or Wal-Mart. I have recommended this chocolate to everyone who will listen since the first time I tried it!
Beth M.
Archbold, OH
I used to hate dark chocolate.... until I tried Dove! It is hands down my favorite chocolate now! This is my go to chocolate. It’s so smooth and a rich flavor! Affordable and almost everywhere carries this! Plus, it’s a little better for you than milk chocolate. Although, I do love both. 😉
Megan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So to even review this, you need to be a fan of dark chocolate. Because if you're a fan, I don't see why you wouldn't like this. I love dark chocolate. I don't eat it as often as I used to since I've been trying to lose weight; but I definitely recommend it. I'm a chocoholic. ;)
Family F.
Pharr
I AM PROBABLY DOVES BIGGEST FAN I LOVE THERE DARK CHOCOLATE ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IM N A DIET I STILL GET TO EAT A PIECE TO SPICE UP MY METABOLISM GREAT THING IS WALMART HAS SMALL BARS FOR .44 WHEN I WANT SOMETHING SWEET AND DON'T WANT TO BUY A BIG BAR I LOVE THIS!
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
I am going to sound very dramatic but this is pure honesty, I am so crazy about this product. When on my girl time..... they always make  me feel so much better, never was a fan of dark chocolate except for these. I buy them like crazy and the texture is good!
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
Dove is my first choice for dark chocolate. It is never bitter or too rich - it is just right. I always indulge in a Dove Dark Chocolate bar when I go to a grocery store. I somehow cannot day no. I would recommend to all my other dark chocolate lovers out there.
Bonnie L.
I love all Doves products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Dove products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
So rich and creamy. I love to use these chocolates as small gifts for other people. My friends and family love this chocolate. I purchase this at any grocery store and it’s affordable as well. Would recommend to all of the chocolate ❤️’s like me!!!
Alex S.
This chocolate is great! I have always liked dove in general and this is no exception. It is good to snack on when you have a craving or just in general. I would purchase again even though it is more than other chocolate bars.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Dove or Hershey kiss? They both or very very good but which one do like the the most?
Michelle C.
Dove or Ghirardelli? mmm?
Vanessa G.
Is there any chocolate smoothr then Dove chocolate?
Angela j.
Since it's dark chocolate does it taste bitter, because I've never tried the dark chocolate.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
How do you eat your Dove? I always eat one or two pieces a day! Thanks