BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #84 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Enjoy Silky Smooth, Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience.
Emisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristina C.
Dove chocolates are silky smooth. Their dark chocolates have an ultra-chocolate flavor without any bitterness or cloying sweetness. They are a nice balance. Even if you usually don't like dark chocolate, these are worth a try. I usually buy a bag with the intention of sharing, but they are so good that I eat them all myself. They aren't too expensive and you can get them as a treat from the grocery store, where they go on sale periodically.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dark chocolate masterfully prepared with that lingering chili sensation that makes this a dream choice for those that love dark chocolate with a little kick to it. The chocolate playfully teases the senses to wanting more. If you're not careful, you will find it difficult to simply eat a bar slowly over time.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Dove tends to make one of my favorite chocolates. The amount of flavors available are countless, there is something for everyone. Dark chocolate is my little guilty addiction so I tend to always gravitate towards dark chocolate when picking one out. Dove has some of the creamiest chocolates to ever hit your tongue! The pieces tend to melt in your mouth causing you to grab more and more, haha. Dove is on the more expensive side of candy but oh so worth it! The dark chocolate is rich but still creamy. Powerful but still a bit sweet to the bite. I use this chocolate for recipes all the time, it's the perfect amount of sweet versus bitter.
Bek O.
One of my favorite chocolate brands! The dark chocolate is smooth and rich. It is a good value for the price you pay. You also can’t go wrong with this yummy chocolate as a gift. I highly recommend this chocolate! Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Large Bar
Hannah V.
Saraland, AL
If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would most definitely be Dove dark chocolate. It has a subtle sweetness to it to where you don’t go into sugar overload, but still hits that sweet spot! Not going to lie, I can’t eat only one at a time!
Bonnie L.
I love all Doves products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Dove products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Amanda H.
I am definitely a chocolate lover who turns to Dove at least once a week. I have been able to find it at jist about any grocery store and even at some gas stations. I would tell anyone who loves dark chocolate and it's full flavor to choose Dove!
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are overall pretty plain. I love dark chocolate and will say that this is decent dark chocolate. It is very affordable and you can find it at most convenience stores. It is definitely a good buy if you don’t have more high quality options but then you would be paying more.
Danielle A.
Richmond, VA
I don’t crave chocolate that often but when I do, Dove chocolate is my favorite. It’s very creamy and melts in your mouth. I’m a big fan of dark chocolate over milk chocolate and I highly recommend dove chocolates over others!
Emily A.
I try to stay away from this section at the store because once it see it I can’t get away without buying one. Dove chocolate takes the cake when it comes to all chocolate, it’s not super oily and it’s just simple delicious.
Christina K.
Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate by Dove?
Rell B.
Never had any Dove candy is this product good to buy and is this candy just in dark chocolate ?
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Share or keep for yourself?
Kaylah T.
How good is Dark Chocolate for you?
Allie L.
Stafford, VA
Do you like the milk or dark chocolate?