BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #41 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Enjoy Silky Smooth, Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience.
Emisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristina C.
Dove chocolates are silky smooth. Their dark chocolates have an ultra-chocolate flavor without any bitterness or cloying sweetness. They are a nice balance. Even if you usually don't like dark chocolate, these are worth a try. I usually buy a bag with the intention of sharing, but they are so good that I eat them all myself. They aren't too expensive and you can get them as a treat from the grocery store, where they go on sale periodically.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
You really can't go wrong with Dove chocolate. The bite-sized morsels are so delicious, I keep them on my desk almost year-round so my co-workers can come grab one at any time. Each chocolate has a little positive message on it which I absolutely love. I actually have a couple of them hanging from my monitor. These chocolates are the perfect size and especially the dark chocolate taste so good.
Mia M.
I am addicted to Dove Dark Chocolate. I have to have some each week to get me thru. Dark chocolate is healthy. Dove does a great job this is one of my favorite brands. Most of the time it is very reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone chocolate lover.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dark chocolate masterfully prepared with that lingering chili sensation that makes this a dream choice for those that love dark chocolate with a little kick to it. The chocolate playfully teases the senses to wanting more. If you're not careful, you will find it difficult to simply eat a bar slowly over time.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Dove tends to make one of my favorite chocolates. The amount of flavors available are countless, there is something for everyone. Dark chocolate is my little guilty addiction so I tend to always gravitate towards dark chocolate when picking one out. Dove has some of the creamiest chocolates to ever hit your tongue! The pieces tend to melt in your mouth causing you to grab more and more, haha. Dove is on the more expensive side of candy but oh so worth it! The dark chocolate is rich but still creamy. Powerful but still a bit sweet to the bite. I use this chocolate for recipes all the time, it's the perfect amount of sweet versus bitter.
Bonnie L.
I love all Doves products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Dove products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Karen O.
This chocolate is so good!! It has to be my favorite. I love the one that comes in little pieces because it has a little quote on the wrapper once you open it😻 the taste is amazing! It has different types of chocolate like milk, dark and one more. This chocolate is worth the money! It’s cheap 😉
Annie R.
Morganton
Dove isn’t just a good cleanser, they make great chocolate. It smooth and rich and melts in your mouth. It’s not like a Hershey bar where you have to eat the whole thing. Just a few bites of this and your satisfied because of the rich full flavor.
Amanda H.
I am definitely a chocolate lover who turns to Dove at least once a week. I have been able to find it at jist about any grocery store and even at some gas stations. I would tell anyone who loves dark chocolate and it's full flavor to choose Dove!
Amanda S.
colorado springs
There is something about Dove dark chocolate that I really love. It’s a little pricier than Hershey but the quality and flavor are there. Walmart or target carry the bite size ones. Just writing this review makes me want to go get one now
Christina K.
Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate by Dove?
Rell B.
Never had any Dove candy is this product good to buy and is this candy just in dark chocolate ?
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Share or keep for yourself?
Kaylah T.
How good is Dark Chocolate for you?
Allie L.
Stafford, VA
Do you like the milk or dark chocolate?