BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy Silky Smooth, Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience.
Emisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Dove chocolates are silky smooth. Their dark chocolates have an ultra-chocolate flavor without any bitterness or cloying sweetness. They are a nice balance. Even if you usually don't like dark chocolate, these are worth a try. I usually buy a bag with the intention of sharing, but they are so good that I eat them all myself. They aren't too expensive and you can get them as a treat from the grocery store, where they go on sale periodically.
Mia M.
I am addicted to Dove Dark Chocolate. I have to have some each week to get me thru. Dark chocolate is healthy. Dove does a great job this is one of my favorite brands. Most of the time it is very reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone chocolate lover.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Dove tends to make one of my favorite chocolates. The amount of flavors available are countless, there is something for everyone. Dark chocolate is my little guilty addiction so I tend to always gravitate towards dark chocolate when picking one out. Dove has some of the creamiest chocolates to ever hit your tongue! The pieces tend to melt in your mouth causing you to grab more and more, haha. Dove is on the more expensive side of candy but oh so worth it! The dark chocolate is rich but still creamy. Powerful but still a bit sweet to the bite. I use this chocolate for recipes all the time, it's the perfect amount of sweet versus bitter.
Karen O.
This chocolate is so good!! It has to be my favorite. I love the one that comes in little pieces because it has a little quote on the wrapper once you open it😻 the taste is amazing! It has different types of chocolate like milk, dark and one more. This chocolate is worth the money! It’s cheap 😉
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
I love chocolate! Its a total necessity and always in the house. Dove never fails me. Their flavor is on point and their packaging is perfect and cute. The little messages in the foil make for a little smile while the chocolate melts in your mouth.
Emily A.
I try to stay away from this section at the store because once it see it I can’t get away without buying one. Dove chocolate takes the cake when it comes to all chocolate, it’s not super oily and it’s just simple delicious.
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs, FL
Dove has the best chocolate flavor. They are so smooth and creamy, they melt in your mouth. I buy these at Walmart or Target, and although they are a bit more expensive than the alternatives they have a higher quality.
hartman_kayla H.
Knoxville, TN
This right here is my weakness! I I was never really a dark chocolate fan until I had this chocolate! It gives you just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy your craving! I would recommend this chocolate to anyone!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is delicious chocolate. It tastes like more expensive kinds. It’s not too bitter and very smooth. It almost melts in the mouth. I bought this at Walmart and it was very affordable. I will definitely buy this again.
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
They ain't kidding about how smooth it is. It melts in your mouth in such a smooth and nonchalky way. Taste is delicious also! There is a reason why these are always more expensive than the other Hershey brands.
Christina K.
Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate by Dove?
Rell B.
Never had any Dove candy is this product good to buy and is this candy just in dark chocolate ?
Kaylah T.
How good is Dark Chocolate for you?
Ginamarie M.
Oak Grove, KY
Share or keep for yourself?
Allie L.
Stafford, VA
Do you like the milk or dark chocolate?