BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Eggs.

What's inside: Calories 220, 11% DV, per serving.

• I haven't had these before. I love dove chocolates. Are t...2 Answers
Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Eggs
  • "These little bits of chocolate give you just enough when the chocolate craving hits " in 1 review
  • "Dove is a pretty good brand to go to when it comes to chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect size for a small sweet treat, and they're quite decadent." in 1 review
Kendra O.
We were gifted this for Easter. My 2 year old even loves these. They’re the perfect size for after a meal. So yummy and addictive. Not too bitter and not too sweat. The perfect flavor and size. Would buy again.
Tiffany A.
This is my absolute favorite dark chocolate brand. It's so smooth and creamy. Every once in a while I'll treat myself to a bag of these. Nothing compares to dove dark chocolate!
Monique W.
I love dark chocolate and Dove hits the spot. All Dove chocolate is amazing. The smooth texture is like no other chocolate. It’s a little more expensive than most, but delicious to treat yourself with.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
My husband got me these for Easter and I love them!!! Dark chocolate is my fave from Dove. There’s just enough of sweetness in eat little bite. It sucks they already discontinued it 😭
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove chocolates are my favorite chocolates. These were made available during Easter and I like the fact that Dove offers a variety of their chocolates during the holidays. Dove dark chocolates like all of their chocolates are smooth and creamy when you pop them in your mouth you can’t help but to either bite into it right away or just let it melt in your mouth you get a big taste of chocolate from such a small piece of candy and inside of each wrapper is a promise or saying from someone around the world.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I get these for my daughter every Easter in her basket. She loves dark chocolate and asks specifically for Dove chocolate. I buy these at Walgreens or Rite Aid a lot when they go on sale. There are typically coupons to combine with sales so I get a great deal!
Jessica B.
These chocolates are smooth and creamy - definitely 'melt in your mouth' type chocolates. I love the bitter, butter taste of these chocolates. Like with all Dove chocolate, they do melt much faster than say, Hershey bars. Fantastic, either way.
Leah J.
Dark chocolate is my favorite, and Dove is this best dark chocolate. I love the smoothness and texture, and the quotes on the wrapper are the icing on the cake (chocolate cake, of course).
Rhonda A.
I really loved the taste of the Dove Eggs!! The texture just melts in your mouth!! Omg it’s so worth buying!! Yes it’s pricey but it’s so indulging!! You will not regret buying it!!
Cris F.
Dunedin
Dove Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate - the entire office's guilty pleasure. These are a perfect afternoon pick-me-up and do not have the typical bitter taste found in dark chocolate.
Josie D.
Thomasville, NC
I haven't had these before. I love dove chocolates. Are these the same or do they have a hard candy she'll like Cadbury eggs.