BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate Pieces Filled With Luscious Caramel. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Caramel (Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Sugar, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Potassium Sorbate To Maintain Freshness, Artificial Flavor).

Kelli T.
Wichita
I tried these for the very first time a couple months ago. Omg, it’s like eating a Caramello. My favorite chocolate is Dove chocolate, and I absolutely love these with caramel as well. I will seriously buy these again. They are creamy and have just enough caramel, where it’s not overpowering. The chocolate and caramel compliment each other very well. Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Caramel Milk Chocolate
Myrna S.
New Haven
Perfect blend of caramel and chocolate! And so smooth it melts in your mouth. This product is affordable and doesn’t break the bank, although you will always wish there was more. I think it’s good to treat yourself once in a while and Dove with caramel is that go to treat. Love the messages on the wrapper.
Morg B.
Columbus, OH
The guiltiest pleasures of all are these Dove chocolates. They’re the kind of good that you don’t ever just want ONE you want FIVE (lol). I’m not a giant chocolate fan, but these don’t get past me without at the very least having two. Worth the buy every time! But be prepared to practice self control...
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! The chocolate is smooth and the caramel is delicious. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Target usually has them on sale! I try not to buy them a lot because I’ll eat them all!
Emily H.
This is my go-to "treat yo self" snack. I love the taste, the price, the little sayings in the wrappers, and how smooth the chocolate is. Occasionally, I will freeze some to add a little crunch in the caramel and that makes for a nice change up and summer snack.
Brianna M.
These are so good! I love chocolate and this brand has great flavor! It's not too sweet but definitely gives me the chocolate fix I need. Definitely worth trying. My favorite thing about Dove is in addition to good chocolates, the have the cutest packaging with quotes on the wrappers!
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
Dove chocolate is so smooth and creamy! Such a great taste especially with caramel! A bit pricey but the quality makes up for it! It definitely has its own flavor and is very different from other milk chocolate and caramel candies. I also love the sweet messages on each wrapper.
Ashley B.
Chocolate heaven! I love these little Carmel chocolates. It's so smooth and creamy. I don't like Carmel that is overly sweet and this one is perfect! I love how they're individually wrapped and bite sized. I prefer this over an actual chocolate bar.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
Dove is my favorite brand of chocolate because it just tastes like quality. I especially love dove chocolate covered carmel’s because the outer milk chocolate is so silky and the inside is so smooth and gooey. It makes the perfect combination!
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love! This chocolate is so smooth and the Carmel in the middle goes nicely with it. I bought these at Walmart/Walgreens and they were not expensive. Good price, good chocolate.

back