BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate Pieces Filled With Luscious Caramel. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Caramel (Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Sugar, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Potassium Sorbate To Maintain Freshness, Artificial Flavor).

Amber A.
Louisville, KY
These are my GO TO chocolates! When I’d take these in to work for my desk they wouldn’t last a Day! The whole office loves them. Dove has the best milk chocolate ever. It’s so creamy and smooth. The Carmel in the middle is the perfect texture and not to sticky. I’m Definitely going to go repurchase this.. today!!
Brianna B.
Summerville
I haven’t had these in so long but they used to be my favorite when I was a kid. I remember the wrappers would have little sayings on them and every time I binged on the chocolate I would hang the wrapper on my wall with tape. Good memories and good chocolate!
Ashley B.
Chocolate heaven! I love these little Carmel chocolates. It's so smooth and creamy. I don't like Carmel that is overly sweet and this one is perfect! I love how they're individually wrapped and bite sized. I prefer this over an actual chocolate bar.
Deidra D.
Romeoville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really rich and creamy!! I always find these to be savory as well. If you are craving chocolate, these will be good to quench your craving. Their milk chocolate is my favorite. The phrases in the wrapper are a cute touch as well.
Jenna C.
If I had to rank my favorite types of chocolate fillings, caramel would be at the top of this list. I bought this from Wegman’s and it definitely has a great value worthy of repurchasing. Caramel is the best!
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
These are one of the best chocolates out there. I love unwrapping them and reading the cute little messages. The chocolate is so smooth and melts in your mouth. This is basically a high quality tasting chocolate for a lower price. Love them!!
elizabeth h.
I love dove chocolate and I love Carmel so I was excited when I found these! They taste great and just melt in your mouth. You can find these at a lot of stores and they aren’t very expensive. A great chocolate!!
kiara s.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Carmel chocolate. Dove has a rich taste to it. You can’t go wrong with any dove candy product. The quality of the product is definitely great. The chocolate is also smooth.
Tori J.
St Petersburg, FL
This chocolate is so creamy and smooth I just can't eat one! I always recommend this chocolate with some candy you can never go wrong their great for any occasion
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of chocolate and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!