BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #39 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate Pieces Filled With Luscious Caramel. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Caramel (Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Sugar, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Potassium Sorbate To Maintain Freshness, Artificial Flavor).

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelli T.
Wichita
I tried these for the very first time a couple months ago. Omg, it’s like eating a Caramello. My favorite chocolate is Dove chocolate, and I absolutely love these with caramel as well. I will seriously buy these again. They are creamy and have just enough caramel, where it’s not overpowering. The chocolate and caramel compliment each other very well. Dove Chocolate Silky Smooth Caramel Milk Chocolate
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton,NY
I this chocolate so much it's so creamy and the caramel omg it tastes wonderful I love to eat this on breaks I just love to eat it period and the price its very affordable. I eat this chocolate every time I go in to the so its very good I recommend this to my friend and she really loved it.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE DOVE CHOCOLATE! They are the best tasting, and silky smooth chocolate, then on top of that it’s filled with caramel. 😋 It hasn’t a different taste compared to milk chocolate, it’s a little bit sweeter. I think that’s why I love them. I 110% would recommend to people. I love Target holidays sales because most of the time they have a whole lot of Dove chocolate packs. I love the caramel filled ones and the milk chocolate ones.
Dvani M.
Have you ever felt guilty about eating an entire bag of chocolates in one sitting? Yes? Well get used to it because the same thing will happen once you give these a try. The chocolate and caramel combo is a classic that cant be topped, and with the flavor and silkiness of Dove chocolates there really isn't a con to mention about them. Except maybe they're too good, you just can't stop eating them.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I won’t lie I am NOT a fan of chocolate at all, but when I eat chocolate I eat dove and a few other brands. I prefer milk chocolate over any other. To me dark is just too nasty and gross. I am a sucker for caramel and when I tried this chocolate I have never really eaten a different one by dove. The caramel is so good it just makes the whole chocolate melt in your mouth. I highly recommend this chocolate !
Jillecella C.
Kincaid
I love chocolate and caramel together and dover knows what they ate doing. Dove chocolate is so. Creamy and delicious that I can't out them down once I have started. I literally have to move them into another room and themat usually doesn't work either. It you love chocolate then dove chocolate is for you. I want to try more flavors
Missy V.
These chocolates are a close second place to the Ghirardelli caramel chocolate. The still deserve 5/5 stars. I like the size of these chocolates because you can pop them in your mouth or take them in two bites. They are a little more expensive than snickers, Reese’s, etc, but the chocolate is better quality
Myrna S.
New Haven
Perfect blend of caramel and chocolate! And so smooth it melts in your mouth. This product is affordable and doesn’t break the bank, although you will always wish there was more. I think it’s good to treat yourself once in a while and Dove with caramel is that go to treat. Love the messages on the wrapper.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
The guiltiest pleasures of all are these Dove chocolates. They’re the kind of good that you don’t ever just want ONE you want FIVE (lol). I’m not a giant chocolate fan, but these don’t get past me without at the very least having two. Worth the buy every time! But be prepared to practice self control...
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! The chocolate is smooth and the caramel is delicious. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Target usually has them on sale! I try not to buy them a lot because I’ll eat them all!