BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Hannah C.
Red House
Almonds and chocolate together are great but Doves are a personal favorite because of smooth chocolate with the crunch of the almond.
Kennady H.
These are so good I bye them all the time there I highly recommend buying these specially from a long day at work just grab them watch so tv it's so relaxing there super yummy
Hannah O.
These are delicious! I love that Dove chocolate is combined with almonds! This makes a good snack and keeps me full and fueled for a good amount of time! Also the packaging makes it very easy to carry around and eat.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these when I am in need of something sweet but still want to stick to a healthier option! These are really good and smooth and I don’t feel like I’m having to chew really hard on the almond! I absolutely love these
Aaliyah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG i love DOVE I buy all flavors, they taste just great and they are affordable. I buy it all the time for everyone. I LOVE CHOCOLATE AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE.
Arinay G.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite dark chocolate treat with a glass of wine. Adorable wrap with positive message with each bite. Excellent antioxidant
Mary S.
Alabaster, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dove has the best tasting chocolate, always so smooth. I love almonds so Dove chocolate and almonds together is a winning combo.
Lisset B.
This chocolate is heavenly. So smooth and creamy. The almond amount is perfect. One of my favorites.
KM C.
Renton , WA
Dove chocolates are one of the smoothest chocolates that I’ve tasted. My favorite are the plain dark chocolate but this almond milk chocolate are a close second. This is always on my shopping list whenever I run out.
Jillsley D.
New Bedford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is awesome. It's great for any cheat day or sweet snack. Sometimes you just need a little chocolate fix and I would recommend this.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?