BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
اميرة ح.
Elkhopar
It is the passion and the greatest love that I have and is the main reason for feeling happy
I hope to try it again
Hannah C.
Red House
Almonds and chocolate together are great but Doves are a personal favorite because of smooth chocolate with the crunch of the almond.
Kennady H.
These are so good I bye them all the time there I highly recommend buying these specially from a long day at work just grab them watch so tv it's so relaxing there super yummy
Abbey J.
Vestavia Hills
I have two before I go to bed every night a must have for me. But be careful there addicting.
Shenoa L.
Calgary, AB
So smooth and creamy. The almonds aren't too bitter. The crunch contrasts the silky chocolate so well. This gets hidden from my kids and husband. It's all mine.
Robert U.
Temple City, CA
I really like the light chocolates. They are the perfect sweetness and I am a fan of almonds with my chocolate.
Rosemia R.
The dove silky smooth roasted almond milk chocolate is such a good chocolate. The bag had tiny sized pieces that are the perfect size. The flavor is go great and the almonds are so tasty. They are great to put in a bowl for company.
Celeste B.
Indio
Chocolate almonds are my weakness. Dove chocolate is so creamy and rich that I prefer it over others. I love that I have a whole almond covered with dove chocolate. With this bag there is enough to share.
Tayler L.
My favorite snack for when you're craving that something sweet and want to indulge. Smoothest chocolate ive had. Can't get enough
Mariel T.
Miami (FL)
The perfect combination of the two things I love most, chocolate and almond, and those who do not know how delicious this chocolate is, should prove it is impressive, I would, Dove has the best chocolate I recommend if you love the chocolate as me. 💕
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?