BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Julie K.
I love this chocolate! It’s great for a late night snack and they aren’t too bad for you, as long as you don’t over indulge. Dove chocolate is really the only chocolate I’ll buy. I would definitely recommend this flavor too. It’s delicious.
Shea S.
Estero, FL
Love the almonds mixed with the milk chocolate. It’s also nice that they’re in a resealable back, it makes it easy to snack on and keep handy. I do prefer these snacks in dark chocolate, but still, I’m not picky when it comes to chocolate!
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love Dove chocolate options a lot, especially these were great. I haven’t had them in a while, but I really did enjoy them. I would recommend them to anyone who was considering them. Consider buying it as a nice gift.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these when I am in need of something sweet but still want to stick to a healthier option! These are really good and smooth and I don’t feel like I’m having to chew really hard on the almond! I absolutely love these
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite dove chocolate. If you are looking for a delicious chocolate that isn’t too expensive this is the one. I love the but in the middle because it takes away the richness that comes from this chocolate.
Kennady H.
These are so good I bye them all the time there I highly recommend buying these specially from a long day at work just grab them watch so tv it's so relaxing there super yummy
Celeste B.
Indio
Chocolate almonds are my weakness. Dove chocolate is so creamy and rich that I prefer it over others. I love that I have a whole almond covered with dove chocolate. With this bag there is enough to share.
Jordan G.
Springdale , AR
This chocolate is wonderful. It is smooth and one of my favorite chocolates ever. The chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth. It is more pricey than other chocolates, but it’s so worth h it.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I love doves chocolate it’s so smooth and heavenly so when they made it covered in almonds life just got better for me I love this product and it was very affordable and I’ll be ordering again
KM C.
Renton, WA
Dove chocolates are one of the smoothest chocolates that I’ve tasted. My favorite are the plain dark chocolate but this almond milk chocolate are a close second. This is always on my shopping list whenever I run out.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?