BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
Excellent product!!!
I like Dove Almond milk chocolate!!!
The flavor is amazing and we can find everywhere!!!
The price is good too!!!
I recommend!!!
Jillsley D.
New Bedford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is awesome. It's great for any cheat day or sweet snack. Sometimes you just need a little chocolate fix and I would recommend this.
Tiffany F.
League City, TX
Not normally a fan of nuts but these are by far my favorite! The chocolate is so smooth and tastes much better than other brands. Super affordable!
Gabrielle M.
Dove is the BEST!!! my fav when its that time of the month!!! It gets me threw any craving i may have! so creamy and just hits the spit perfectly.
Gessamyn R.
federal way
SO GOOD. I love dove chocolate and I consider them to be really affordable and I recommend anyone that likes sweets to get some dove chocolate's.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my Dads favorite candy bar. I prefer dark chocolate but he loves the nice rich, creaminess of the chocolate & the crunch of the nuts.
Samantha P.
Mmmmm chocolate and almonds. I love dove chocolate it just melts in your mouth. You can get it at pretty much Any grocery store. Worth the buy
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
I am crazy for chocolate covered nuts. To have the silky tasted if dove chocolate over an almond is like a dream cone true. I love this treat!
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Mi chocolate favorito. Definitivamente es un chocolate economico y riquisimo. Su textura es rica, suave y delicada. Con un sabor inigualable.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love almonds and chocolate. These are my favorite brand to buy. They are more expensive than others but the chocolate is always the best.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?