BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Kateryna G.
Aurora, CO
These are a perfect blend of blueberries and light coat of a good quality chocolate. The fruit doesn't get lost on blob of chocolate. Absolutely love it!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have to say this is a great quality for a snack Dove is one of the smoothst chocolate I have ever tried and the almonds are good quality. Love this...
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
Anything with almonds and chocolate is heaven in my opinion, but doves chocolate is so creamy and smooth it takes it to a whole new level of delicious!
Starla R.
These are great as a little snack. The almond is not too strong of a flavor. The chocolate is creamy and rich. I even chop these up and use in cookies.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Dove is delicious. A delicious chocolate bar with Almonds. Dove makes some great candy. I like this one. Am sure you will find one you will like also.
Cassie B.
Dove chocolates are a BIG favorite in our family! I LOVE how silky smooth dove chocolates are compared to other brands! They are worth the extra cost!
Jennifer B.
I like chocolate a lot but Dove is not my favorite. With the almonds it makes it a little better but this wouldn’t be something I would buy for myself.
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
Excellent product!!!
I like Dove Almond milk chocolate!!!
The flavor is amazing and we can find everywhere!!!
The price is good too!!!
I recommend!!!
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
The Dove chocolate is the best chocolate there is! Such a soft and great tasting chocolate! I could live off of these. Wouldn't choose another brand!
Gabrielle M.
Dove is the BEST!!! my fav when its that time of the month!!! It gets me threw any craving i may have! so creamy and just hits the spit perfectly.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?