BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Sarah C.
Damascus, VA
Dove candies really are so smooth that they melt in your mouth! Most of them I have tried have fun, inspirational sayings on the wrapping too! Which makes it even more fun to eat!
Jodi S.
Toledo
I love almonds and Dove chocolate is exceptionally good. So put them together and you have something that is just irresistible!!!
Summur V.
Gladewater, TX
Great little snack. Milk chocolate and almonds. I really enjoyed these. Great sweet tooth snack
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
Chocolate and almonds. Match made in heaven! I love dove chocolate and this is no exception!
Sarah M.
Almonds and milk chocolate- one of the best combinations to ever enter my mouth! These take it to a new level though. They are so silky and crunchy at the same time. They always taste super fresh and I can't control myself when I have a bag- I will try to eat the entire thing.
member-d4e9c88d4
Louisville, KY
Dove chocolate is completely smooth and creamy. Economically priced chocolate chocolate with high quality taste. Also easy to purchase as its at most retailers.
Angel R.
Nashville, TN
Dove chocolates never disappoint. The quality is always amazing and the packaging is thoughtful and enjoyable (messages inside wrappers). Always a great choice!
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Love the fact that there is almond in this chocolate. How can you not love the pairing? I'm glad that this is dark chocolate and it is rich and smooth to eat.
Maria T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love anything with almond in it especially together with chocolate, it is like heaven. I wish I can eat chocolate everyday, oh wait I do that already :x
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
My boyfriend brought me this when that "time of the month" came and it was like heaven in my mouth. Very rich chocolate and I'm not a chocolate fan either.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?