BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
Dove is a very good chocolate. If you haven't tried it yet, you should. This chocolate is so creamy it melts in your mouth. It seems like an expensive high quality chocolate for a fair price.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
Ohhhhhh how I love these. Chocolate is my weakness and these are so good. The fact that there are almonds in them makes me believe that it's healthy and then I eat more
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love dove chocolate because it melts in your mouth without the waxy feeling other chocolates leave. The almonds just make this chocolate bar even more enjoyable!
Brittany O.
Hopkins, MN
Ok so out of every possible candy on this earth, these are my absolute favorite without a doubt! They compliment each other so well! I also love the Dove with Almonds bites.
Andrea S.
These chocolates are amazing ! they are so silky and smooth. They are not as sweet as Hershey's which is the good thing. don't be afraid of trying them you will like them !
Nathaly S.
Doral, FL
These are amazing. Super rich and creamy. They melt in your mouth and have the perfect balance of chocolate and almond. Would definitely recommend these if you have a sweet tooth. They taste like more expensive chocolate for sure.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
Really like this candy. It is smooth and creamy and the combination of the chocolate and almonds is just wonderful. I usually reach for dove before any other chocolate.
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
This was my first time trying Dove chocolate, and now it's my favorite grocery/drug store brand. It's super creamy, and they have many different flavors to choice from.
Victoria D.
Dallas, TX
My mom bought these for me for valentines day one year and i fell in love. these are so cutely packaged and although on the pricier side of candy they are so good.
Alexandria W.
Saint Louis, MO
one of my fave candy bars of all time. silky, smooth. satisfies  your chocolate craving for sure! my kids love it too! i usually get from the grocery store.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?