BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Kimberly R.
Mesa, AZ
I never tried these until my coworker gave me one because I'm not too fond of dark chocolate, but OMG! I'm in love with these! The chocolate is honestly silky and not too overpowering at all. I can only eat one a day because it's still pretty rich. It is a perfect mid day boost for me though I would definitely recommend them to all chocolate lovers!!
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely love Dove chocolate is smooth creamy and when you put almonds in the mix oh my it makes my mouth water just thinking about lol! Anyway very good and not to pricey
Rosemia R.
The dove silky smooth roasted almond milk chocolate is such a good chocolate. The bag had tiny sized pieces that are the perfect size. The flavor is go great and the almonds are so tasty. They are great to put in a bowl for company.
Asheley B.
Macon, GA
Dove is a great brand. The chocolate is very rich and smooth. This one is made with almond milk chocolate and gives it a nutty taste without having actual almonds in it.
Hannah M.
Allendale, MI
These chocolate covered almonds are my favorite if I am looking for a sweet and salty mixture. I really enjoy the taste of Dove chocolate and they do a great job in the packaging and presentation of their products as well.
Esperanza r.
Hacienda Hts, CA
One of my favorite the chocolate is rich and smooth and the almond just the right crunch. The mixture of both the smooth and crunchy goes perfect together. It is a little pricey but to have every once and awhile it good.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These are so addictive. I love chocolate covered almonds but these are so amazingly creamy and yummy. I've never had a better bag of chocolate almonds than these.
Jessica C.
RAPID CITY, SD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite dark chocolate. The almonds are a bonus! I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!
Patti E.
Dove chocolate is SO smooth. it's so much nicer than Hershey's. it's a little pricier but totally worth it for those days when you just need some good chocoolate!
Romy T.
Omg. This is such good chocolate I really love European chocolate but Dove is the second best. Ladies when that time of the month comes you need your chocolate fix, this is what you buy. Have napkins ready
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?