BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
I absolutely love dove chocolate!! It has the best texture and is so creamy. I love how it doesn't almost break my teeth when I eat it. The only thing is it can be a little pricey. I always seem to get it as Christmas and anniversary presents.
Ava V.
State College, PA
I love almonds, and I love chocolate, so when i stumbled upon this treat when out shopping I knew we were a match made in heaven. This is by far my most favorite candy to have ever blessed my taste buds. I have repurchased so many times I'm surprised I have sold out the store of this guilty pleasure.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Dove chocolate is the only brand i prefer to eat when i want a snack. .i enjoy all flavors especially the holiday limited time ones. .my ultimate favorite is the milk chocolate with almonds. Highly recommend
Laura W.
Apopka, FL
Dove has some of the most delicious chocolates ever made! Pair it with almonds and I am in heaven! I love a crunch to my chocolate and this provides the best of both worlds. It goes down smooth with no aftertaste. Definitely one of my favorite sweet treats.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Dove chocolate is my absolute favorite. It's is so creamy and smooth and leaves a great sweet taste. I will always be a loyal fan of dove chocolate. Walgreens always had a good deal on dve
Jasmine C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Melt in your mouth heaven 😍😍😍😍 the sensation of this chocolate is every chocolate lovers must have. I'm a huge fan of almonds, but with Dove chocolate.....💀💀💀💀 of me
Vicky D.
Oh my goodness, these are so addictive! Ladies, they are perfect for that time of month, and really they satisfy your sweet tooth with just a couple of pieces so you don't feel guilty!
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Forever giving these five stars ! Ugh they are so delicious ! My absolute favorite. And are filled with real almonds unlike most other chocolates. Just the best!
Priscilla P.
So delicious. I love the combination between the nuts and the chocolate. Tastes amazing, great flavor. Best paired with milk haha, it is sold at my local drug store. After discovering this I have repurchased it many times so I highly recommend.
Victoria C.
Cornville, AZ
Holy goodness!! Craving as I am writing. The chocolate dipped almonds are to DIE for. Dove chocolate- super silky smooth, wrapped around a roasted almond - sooo yummy! i eat whenever I am having a sweet and savory craving.. and they do the trick.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?