BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Aniya H.
Montgomery, AL
Enjoyed every last piece in this bag each and every almond was covered to perfection. This is my go to if I have a little extra money in my pocket and want a sweet treat
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
Any chocolate lovers in the house?? Let me tell you, I am one thats for sure! Especially when its that time of the month! Come on ladies you know what I'm talking about! This product is a great one to ask for when you are having your boy toy go to the drug store to get you all the necessities!
Candice C.
Omaha, NE
These are THEE best chocolate covered almonda I have ever had. No joke I used to keep them in my backpack to help me stay awake and focus during boring lectures. I am sad that the stores near me stopped selling them but I will go out of my way to have these! The Dove milk chocolate and the almonds make the perfect combination.
Stefanie P.
Dove is one of the best when it comes to chocolate. These are very smooth in milk chocolate so they aren't as bitter as dark. If you like almonds, you will love these as the almonds are placed inside. They are bite size which is perfect for when you only need a few to satisfy a craving.
Laura S.
Chocolate and almonds, one of my all time favorite combinations! Dove is definitely a wonderful brand and I feel like their chocolate is of high quality and very smooth and melty. Add in the yummy crunch of almonds and you've got yourself an addictive piece of heaven.
Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
Omg, these Dove chocolates are to die for. So deliciously creamy . I don't think anyone can have just one. I almost finished the whole bag by myself. The rich creamy chocolate melts in your mouth awakening the chocolate gods and making you want more! Please try one, I dare you to just have one.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
Almonds and milk chocolate- one of the best combinations to ever enter my mouth! These take it to a new level though. They are so silky and crunchy at the same time. They always taste super fresh and I can't control myself when I have a bag- I will try to eat the entire thing.
Pat R.
Now this is the king of chocolate it by far passes all as far as smoothness and pure chocolate taste that puts u in Aww land once u put it in ur mouth ! no doubt all ur worries , ur ugly thoughts all go bye bye with this AWESOME CHOCOLATE MELTING IN UR SOUL !
Allison W.
These Dove chocolate bars are excellent. My favorite thing about the Dove brand is the texture of the chocolate is very smooth and velvety. The almonds in this bar are of good quality, and are full almond pieces.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
I absolutely love dove chocolate!! It has the best texture and is so creamy. I love how it doesn't almost break my teeth when I eat it. The only thing is it can be a little pricey. I always seem to get it as Christmas and anniversary presents.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?