BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
Almonds and milk chocolate- one of the best combinations to ever enter my mouth! These take it to a new level though. They are so silky and crunchy at the same time. They always taste super fresh and I can't control myself when I have a bag- I will try to eat the entire thing.
Pat R.
Now this is the king of chocolate it by far passes all as far as smoothness and pure chocolate taste that puts u in Aww land once u put it in ur mouth ! no doubt all ur worries , ur ugly thoughts all go bye bye with this AWESOME CHOCOLATE MELTING IN UR SOUL !
Allison W.
These Dove chocolate bars are excellent. My favorite thing about the Dove brand is the texture of the chocolate is very smooth and velvety. The almonds in this bar are of good quality, and are full almond pieces.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Dove roasted almond milk chocolate are honestly one of my top favorite chocolate at the moment. It is a great brand who produces flavorful chocolate. They offer different types of combinations of chocolate depending on ones choice of flavors.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO
I absolutely love dove chocolate!! It has the best texture and is so creamy. I love how it doesn't almost break my teeth when I eat it. The only thing is it can be a little pricey. I always seem to get it as Christmas and anniversary presents.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
I love almonds, and I love chocolate, so when i stumbled upon this treat when out shopping I knew we were a match made in heaven. This is by far my most favorite candy to have ever blessed my taste buds. I have repurchased so many times I'm surprised I have sold out the store of this guilty pleasure.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Dove chocolate is the only brand i prefer to eat when i want a snack. .i enjoy all flavors especially the holiday limited time ones. .my ultimate favorite is the milk chocolate with almonds. Highly recommend
Laura W.
Apopka, FL
Dove has some of the most delicious chocolates ever made! Pair it with almonds and I am in heaven! I love a crunch to my chocolate and this provides the best of both worlds. It goes down smooth with no aftertaste. Definitely one of my favorite sweet treats.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Dove chocolate is my absolute favorite. It's is so creamy and smooth and leaves a great sweet taste. I will always be a loyal fan of dove chocolate. Walgreens always had a good deal on dve
Vicky D.
Oh my goodness, these are so addictive! Ladies, they are perfect for that time of month, and really they satisfy your sweet tooth with just a couple of pieces so you don't feel guilty!
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?