BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL
Love dove! So rich! And creamy! Good cold or melted lol I'm weird like that
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
These are not like the old school cult favourite chocolate almonds that we used to sell as children. It’s a huh quality, grown up delicacy in the form of chocolate covered almonds. They are addicting; it’s hard to not eat 100 because they taste so good.
Julie N.
Whitetop
I love these so much that unfortunately i am tempted to eat the whole bag when I open them. I keep them at my desk so I can pop one in my mouth when I am stuck on a problem. I recommend all dove chocolate
Krista M.
lake echo, Nova Scotia
I really wasn't very fond of this chocolate. Sure if it was put in front of me I would eat it, but I wouldn't go out and buy it for myself or anyone else. It kind of reminded me of what the texture of soap would be.
Madia B.
Creamy and so nice! almonds are crunchy and taste fresh. really good to use for brownies to add a little decadence. have to keep it in the fridge all the time because it melts really easily.
Aixa C.
San Juan
Soooooo delicious!!! Dove chocolates are quality at a great price and this one is not the exception. So creamy it melts in you mouth. You have to try it, you won't regret it ;)
Shirley L.
One of my favorite brands of chocolate. They don't sell it here in Canada anymore, so once a year I go down to NYC to stock up! This one is perhaps my most favorite.
Shenoa L.
Calgary, AB
So smooth and creamy. The almonds aren't too bitter. The crunch contrasts the silky chocolate so well. This gets hidden from my kids and husband. It's all mine.
Mithila N.
The dove chocolate is very decadent and the roasted almonds add a slightly smokey flavor to the chocolate which is delightful. I like the crunch as well.
Tayler L.
My favorite snack for when you're craving that something sweet and want to indulge. Smoothest chocolate ive had. Can't get enough
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?