BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Leslie F.
High Point , NC
What can I say? Smooth chocolate and almonds. Silk smooth texture. So good, love this chocolate!
Amanda S.
Delicious! I love everything about these. I’ve never had one I didn’t like. I STRONGLY recommend.
This chocolate like melts in your mouth .. It's heaven honestly . Anytime you see this , buy it !
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
I love this chocolate bar. The little bits of nuts are so yummy and there are some in every bite!
Francisca O.
My number one chocolate is chocolate covered almonds. These are one of the best that I have tried
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Delicious, it practically melts in your mouth. Best chocolate you have ever had. You must try it.
Morgan C.
Osseo, MN
I like the combo of the ingredients! osbd ksjbsksnsonsjskosbbsknsnzonskbsisbsksbzonsonsosbksbbsn
Taylor M.
I’m a chocolate lover and this has to be a top pick. Great packaging and love the almond twist
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best chocolates in the world. The flavor is the best! Never hesitate to purchase it.
Rhonda S.
Glasford, IL
This is the best chocolate. Smooth and really creamy. They is just joy in your mouth. Try them
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?