BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Aniya H.
Montgomery, AL
Enjoyed every last piece in this bag each and every almond was covered to perfection. This is my go to if I have a little extra money in my pocket and want a sweet treat
Anna L.
Charlotte,NC
Almonds and Dark Chocolate. Ummmmmm yes please!! This product is amazing!! I def give it a 5 star. Go ahead and run to the store and get you some. You will not regret it!
Karito G.
Miami

I love almonds, and I love chocolate, so when I came across this gift when out shopping I knew we were a couple made in heaven. This is by far my sweetest favorite of most having always blessed my taste buds. I have repurchased so many times I am surprised that I have sold the store this guilty pleasure.

Dove is one of the best when it comes to chocolate. These are very soft milk chocolate so they are not as bitter as dark. If you like almonds, you'll love these as the almonds are placed inside. They are the bite size that is perfect for when you only need a few to satisfy a craving
crystal g.
hermiston
Now this particular county is is amazing it is very smooth milk chocolate and that added crunch from the almond is delicious it’s so addicting and they bring such a pleasurable Choi when I’m done chewing one of them pop in another one for the price point it’s a bit much for the amount that you get but worth it very worth it that the flavor is great
Becky D.
Veneta, OR
I like Sweet treats, but while dove choco6is very smooth and creamy it is generally too sweet for me when it is milk chocolate. The texture is good but it's too sweet for me. Dark chocolate with almonds would be amazing though.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
Any chocolate lovers in the house?? Let me tell you, I am one thats for sure! Especially when its that time of the month! Come on ladies you know what I'm talking about! This product is a great one to ask for when you are having your boy toy go to the drug store to get you all the necessities!
Candice C.
Omaha, NE
These are THEE best chocolate covered almonda I have ever had. No joke I used to keep them in my backpack to help me stay awake and focus during boring lectures. I am sad that the stores near me stopped selling them but I will go out of my way to have these! The Dove milk chocolate and the almonds make the perfect combination.
Laura S.
Chocolate and almonds, one of my all time favorite combinations! Dove is definitely a wonderful brand and I feel like their chocolate is of high quality and very smooth and melty. Add in the yummy crunch of almonds and you've got yourself an addictive piece of heaven.
Stefanie P.
Dove is one of the best when it comes to chocolate. These are very smooth in milk chocolate so they aren't as bitter as dark. If you like almonds, you will love these as the almonds are placed inside. They are bite size which is perfect for when you only need a few to satisfy a craving.
Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
Omg, these Dove chocolates are to die for. So deliciously creamy . I don't think anyone can have just one. I almost finished the whole bag by myself. The rich creamy chocolate melts in your mouth awakening the chocolate gods and making you want more! Please try one, I dare you to just have one.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?