BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Michelle Q.
Manchester, CT
These little treats don't last more than a few minutes. Chocolate covered anything is just to die for
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very nice and creamy chocolate. I love dove chocolate. I prefer dove .
I buy dove for all holidays.
Tosha M.
Charlestown, In
Dove is my favorite chocolate hands down. I love almonds. So smooth and creamy. Melts in your mouth.
Lan B.
If I'm craving chocolate, Dove is my go to chocolate because of how smooth it is and it's affordable.
Lisset B.
This chocolate is heavenly. So smooth and creamy. The almond amount is perfect. One of my favorites.
Carolina C.
As a chocolate lover, this is amazing! The texture and how it melts in your mouth is unbelievable!
Kasia F.
Wheeling, IL
Very nice and smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth. Love it. Almonds are great, not too hard.
Claire W.
Aurora, IL
Great combination & addicting. If you're trying to watch your weight the go for the dark chocolate
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Dove truly is my favorite chocolate as it is the smoothst, silkiest chocolate that I have tasted!
Amanda S.
Delicious! I love everything about these. I’ve never had one I didn’t like. I STRONGLY recommend.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?