BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Larabh D.
Bronx, NY
Almond Milk Chocolate, enough said. Simply amazing. I love chocolate and Dove does my taste buds justice!
Akasia W.
Midland, TX
Anything milk chocolate by dove is absolute bliss to me. It's just so smooth and melts in the mouth ughhh
Ashley M.
Sparta, MI
When I'm craving sweets this is my go to. The rich creamy chocolate really makes this chocolate amazing.
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
I enjoy eating dove candy. At time they can be some what expensive but worth it. Veyr creamy and tastie.
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
They stopped selling these at my local Walmart and I was devastated :( I loved these! So smooth and silky
Sharon W.
I Love it!! The chocolate is sooo smooth and silky. I really really love it Sweet and Crunchy decadence!!
Tianna P.
I am in love with this! So smooth and the almonds are crunchy and not stale. My favorite indulging snack!
Lauryn V.
Weaverville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dove has smooth silky chocolates that melt in your mouth. I love the milk chocolates and bars with nuts.
Richard T.
Lakewood, OH
Delicious it delivers as promised!! can't deny the quality of the chocolate for what it is. thanks dove
Enfiniti J.
Raleigh, NC
Horrible, Hershey almonds are better. The chocolate isn't that good and i really prefer Hershey better
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?